Thread: toshiba flash air wireless card need setup help

Default toshiba flash air wireless card need setup help

hi anyone can help me
    got flashair card during computer fair at mbs, using prolink wireless router and window xp desktop computer
    loaded card setup on computer, follow instruction on the attached instructions
    but i cant get any photo when i hit http://flashir/ on the browser
    it display "internet explorer cannot display page"
    hope someone can guide me to the correct setup on the computer
    but can get the photos on my mobilephone when i hit Http://flashair/
    thanks

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can the Flashair connect to a router? I think you need a wireless card on your desktop PC and connect directly to the Flashair card. Or connect directly using a notebook. Not sure though.
    ADDICTED

Default Re: toshiba flash air wireless card need setup help

Quote Originally Posted by bojee View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but can the Flashair connect to a router? I think you need a wireless card on your desktop PC and connect directly to the Flashair card. Or connect directly using a notebook. Not sure though.
    I just got my flashair. And if your camera doesnt detect the wifi signal turn on your liveview and it will start to syn all the pic after a successful connection

Default Re: toshiba flash air wireless card need setup help

If i am right just connect ur laptop wifi to the signal from flashair. Go the web browser and type in the url

Quote Originally Posted by zhixun
    If i am right just connect ur laptop wifi to the signal from flashair. Go the web browser and type in the url
    Yes my thoughts exactly. But he's using a desktop PC. TS, how do you connect you desktop to the router?
    ADDICTED