Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discuss - What do we want out of the monthly outings?

Default Re: Discuss - What do we want out of the monthly outings?

Quote Originally Posted by poseur View Post
    Given a chance and opportunity, I hope I can contribute my modest studio and strobing skill to the Pentax community like what Baracus had done. Hopefully to cultivate and grow the interest in strobing among the Pentax community.
    Sounds great!

We got a lot talented photographers here in our Pentax family. We should have more 'teaching' or sharing sessions in our monthly outing so to get more guys involved, the new comers, or even dinosaurs like me can benefit more from the outing too.

I myself is like '黔驴技穷', really need you guys' help to make our outings more interesting and fun
    Last edited by fengwei; 3rd April 2013 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Sounds great!

We got a lot talented photographers here in our Pentax family. We should have more 'teaching' or sharing sessions in our monthly outing so to get more guys involved, the new comers, or even dinosaurs like me can benefit more from the outing too.

I myself is like '黔驴技穷', really need you guys' help to make our outings more interesting and fun
    I can turn my living room into those portable home studio. Can accommodate about 6 to 8 people. if people are interested, I can organised a sharing session within the Pentax/Ricoh community. For starters, we can bring along our best suits or dress and we can take shots of each other for practise. Once everyone get enough confidences we can go for XMM shoots.
    Last edited by poseur; 4th April 2013 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by poseur View Post

I can turn my living room into those portable home studio. Can accommodate about 6 to 8 people. if people are interested, I can organised a sharing session within the Pentaxian community. For starters, we can bring along our best suits or dress and we can take shots of each other for practise. Once everyone get enough confidences we can go for XMM shoots.
    Thumbs up bro...

Thumbs up..I would be keen for studio shoot.. good if can teach me simple product shoots too

Hi Pentaxians,

I am not been able to join you guys montly outing due to work commitment. Recently, I am able to make it and when it is the next one? But personally, I am willing to learn anything about photography ...Can't wait to shoot.. !
    Examples:
    1. Learning about our camera(I mean different methods can be used on a camera to shoot a photo. We all can share about how we use our camera to take picture and see which is the best way/ How to select a good lens/ How to calibrate of lens to best focus/ how to clean a stain lens/camera ...and many more)
    2. Hope the group can organise something like overseas for shooting...that will be cool! Places i really fond of are volcanos, places like great wall, jiuzhaigou,Zhang jia jie , NZ, or many places if u guys can think of.
    3. Astrophotography hopefully to do with you guys.
    4. Finding a place for studio photgraphy is a good idea!Can be food, portraits etc....Maybe everyone who is interested can just chip in to get the lightings setup.
    5. Learning photoshop or different methods for post production. Hope we can organise something like that for everyone.
    6. Maybe the pro can share with us about how they took a particular spectacular photos.
    7. I think if the grp can have a theme of what to shoot monthly/bi-monthly and have a post outing discussion and learning, i feel it will be more beneficial and exciting for all of u.
    ...............................to be continued................ZZZZZZZzzz.....

Quote Originally Posted by sobrietyanonymous View Post
    Thumbs up..I would be keen for studio shoot.. good if can teach me simple product shoots too
    I never done product shoot before leh...mostly only XMM shoots cos products cant wink wink at you to give you jelly legs....

[QUOTE=poseur;8404080]I never done product shoot before leh...mostly only XMM shoots cos products cant wink wink at you to give you jelly legs....[/QUOTE

I like to learn your "product" shooting as well. When should we start, Bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg0222 View Post
    I like to learn your "product" shooting as well. When should we start, Bro?
    I thought u learnt "product" shooting with rusma before?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12