Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Man Utd XIII: Legacy continues; New No.20 for the No.20th title n counting...

Default Re: Man Utd XIII: Legacy continues; New No.20 for the No.20th title n counting...

SAF rumoured to retire......any possibility that Morinho will be MU manager instead of Chelsea next season???

Default Re: Man Utd XIII: Legacy continues; New No.20 for the No.20th title n counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Chan View Post
    SAF rumoured to retire......any possibility that Morinho will be MU manager instead of Chelsea next season???
    congrats on the title.

Rafa is coming...... you guys want him?? Torres may follow as well.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    congrats on the title.

Rafa is coming...... you guys want him?? Torres may follow as well.
    Thanks......Nearly Burst out the water i drank while reading your thread ... Rafa can part time? just need him to win the 5 cups for 1 season and Mourino can be in charge of BPL and CL long term! Torres he dun like united right?

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Thanks......Nearly Burst out the water i drank while reading your thread ... Rafa can part time? just need him to win the 5 cups for 1 season and Mourino can be in charge of BPL and CL long term! Torres he dun like united right?
    no burst out meh?? lol

2 manager for one team..... new tactics, the 2 get sleep together lol.....

torres, heard which ever team pay him 50 millions he will sure love the team.... the love is deep
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Rafa, I doubt so....BUT if we can have Gareth Bale to play for MU, that will be good. Torres, no chance at all, I dont believe anybody in the right mind now will pay such a sum for him. He is well-overrated in my opinion.

Manchester United confirm that Sir Alex Ferguson will retire as manager at the end of the season.

Sir Alex Ferguson retires as Manchester United manager and joins the board | Mail Online
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

Hope JM comes to MU instead of Chelsea.. with CR7 as package.. hire Rafa to polish all the trophies ...

Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    Hope JM comes to MU instead of Chelsea.. with CR7 as package.. hire Rafa to polish all the trophies ...
    JM doesn't stay at any club for long....i think MU is looking for a more stable and long term replacement....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

I believe MU n SAF must hv already found his replacement long ago.. only to keep low profile to avoid media harrassment. Look ard europe which top managers are leaving at end of season can actually rough guess who is coming... JM? Accelloti (sorry wrong spelling)? Rafa (hope not !)? Moyes (rumour tat he leaving everton)? Maybe Wenger? Let wait n see....

Thank you Alex Ferguson for bringing success to ManU.... whoever replace u will get the support from die hard fans...

In my opinion, we need the new manager to have good results with European experiences and exposures. If not, next season UCL, we are done for. I think David Moyes is not a good choice, hope not him to be successor. The assistance MU coach is also not as good as some other European ex managers. Wenger and Rafa not likely and possible.......Harry will not win it for us.......Mourinho, not too if he already committed to Chelsea.......Who's left.....a foreign manager without EPL experiences may also not suffice in the strenuous British style football, its really mind boggling who should be the replacing MU manager???Lets see how it pen out.

In my opinion, we need the new manager to have good results with European experiences and exposures. If not, next season UCL, we are done for. I think David Moyes is not a good choice, hope not him to be successor. The assistance MU coach is also not as good as some other European ex managers. Wenger and Rafa not likely and possible.......Harry will not win it for us.......Mourinho, not too if he already committed to Chelsea.......Who's left.....a foreign manager without EPL experiences may also not suffice in the strenuous British style football, its really mind boggling who should be the replacing MU manager???Lets see how it pen out.
    should be Moyes.... think he is good in league.... but may not be able to control signing of players.... he is not used to having funds..... some more Alex Fergurson still have a say..... not healthy
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Who will it be? Really

Looks like the announcement will be made in the next 24hrs ?

If its indeed David Moyes, then so be it and we shall support him all the way. That's MU spirit right!!!

New replacement is best to hv EPL experience, so tat he can retain current strength n momentum to win #21... as for ULC , experienced is not nescessary cos old bird oso cannot sure win the cup, it's more on luck of the match day... still waiting for the new hire...

Confirm Liao ... 6yrs deal for David Moyes!!!

If its indeed David Moyes, then so be it and we shall support him all the way. That's MU spirit right!!!
    Yeah... Support SAF n Management decision!

hopefully he brings fellaini along...

Congrats to David Moyes for landing it. Anyone can share some of his past experiences and achievements be it at Everton and others? Some of us may not be familiar with him much.

BE21EVE in Moyes !
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast