Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Korean War

Blog Entries

Default Re: 2nd Korean War

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post

2) Wartime Refugees - Both country more or less border NK... Russia less so than China. But if war does breaks out and the Invading Army is coming from South.. it only make sense to go North... into China and/or Russia... I strongly doubt both county is willing to feed millions a upon millions of refugees...

for years, Jilin Province in Northeastern China is already home to a huge population of ethnic north koreans
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    I was reading wikipedia on Korea war. NK actually almost conquer the entire peninsula within 2 months. Had US not stepped in to help, there would not have been SK today.

Yup... but the same could be said that if it wasn't for Chairman Mao's China, sending hundred of thousands of troops and supples... there won't be a North Korea today also...

UN Offensive, 1950 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    for years, Jilin Province in Northeastern China is already home to a huge population of ethnic north koreans

Yup... a 'Hard Currencies' source that get NK money... Refugeess is another issue all together...

I remember seeing a series of YouTube video by some freelance journalist... traveling deep into Ulu Russia... where North Korean 'worker' (more like Slave Labour to me...) are harvesting logs from trees... those workers are kept in Camps where N.Korean minders control workers inside the camp... and the Russian wilderness prevent them from leaving or escaping. When the journalist managed, with the help from some local Russian 'gangster' type people, to find some N.Korean worker in the forest... he try to befriend them by offering Beer and Cigarette... tried to get them to talk... non dare say too much... and soon, some N.Korean minder pop up in Jeep and Lorry and order all the worker away... Russian police/military people came later... forcing the Journalist away...

Scuba & Father... For Life

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc

Yup... but the same could be said that if it wasn't for Chairman Mao's China, sending hundred of thousands of troops and supples... there won't be a North Korea today also...
    And Chairman sent his eldest begotten son and heir to die there for the Cause.
    Last edited by UncleFai; 2nd April 2013 at 07:51 AM.

Singapore is within range of Taepodong1 & Taepodong2.

Graphic and report credit: NationalPost.com

Last edited by ricohflex; 5th April 2013 at 12:37 AM.

Wah...Fatty still using obsolete 3 inch floppy disk.....

Photo credit: imgace.com

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Wah...Fatty still using obsolete 3 inch floppy disk.....
    Wah I almost misread the sentence

Singapore is also within the range of ICBM from China, Russia, USA and maybe even those in a few European countries... I'm not losing sleep over this... Beside, those Taepodong ICBM doesn't carries MIRVs... basically, a single ICBM with multiply Warhead.

Multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NK doesn't have THAT MUCH Warhead that they could threaten everyone.... I'll take it easy for now...

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc

Singapore is also within the range of ICBM from China, Russia, USA and maybe even those in a few European countries... I'm not losing sleep over this... Beside, those Taepodong ICBM doesn't carries MIRVs... basically, a single ICBM with multiply Warhead.

Multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NK doesn't have THAT MUCH Warhead that they could threaten everyone.... I'll take it easy for now...
    Don't worry, Uncle Sam's aircraft carrier here to protect us just as our PM visiting them.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    Don't worry, Uncle Sam's aircraft carrier here to protect us just as our PM visiting them.

Aircraft Carrier top up fuel and food... supposed to be going back to Hawaii... but I believed... that they find a reason to stay abit longer... shorter distance to to 'Hot Zone' should things goes really out of control....

At the rate little Kim is playing 'Chicken'... it will be within 1, or the longest, 2 month... before either Kim does 'Attack' or have to Lose Face for being NATO...

Lets hope Cooler Heads on either side could cool things down... or China goes in and Bit*hSlap little Kim a few round...

At the rate little Kim is playing 'Chicken'... it will be within 1, or the longest, 2 month... before either Kim does 'Attack' or have to Lose Face for being NATO...
    Nah... he will just shell some ulu village near the border then proclaim complete and decisive victory. Then move on...

Nah... he will just shell some ulu village near the border then proclaim complete and decisive victory. Then move on...

Agree....sadly, this might be a "good" ending... both side keep face while limiting death... but of course, someone's property and life will still have to be taken...

can someone tell fatty kim to read our forum so he can understand what situation he is facing...

Agree....sadly, this might be a "good" ending... both side keep face while limiting death... but of course, someone's property and life will still have to be taken...
    As in one of Linkin Park's song:

"When the rich wage war, it's the poor that die."

As in one of Linkin Park's song:

"When the rich wage war, it's the poor that die."

Always...

Graphic and report credit: NationalPost.com
    So? LOL he would not waste a precious missile on SG. Nor would it be able to reach us, it will get shot down fast.
    Alpha

My Bomb Shelter is ICBM Proof and is filled with Virgins and Beer !! I'm ready !!
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfive View Post
    My Bomb Shelter is ICBM Proof and is filled with Virgins and Beer !! I'm ready !!
    Hmmm... best to mix in a few with experience. ;-)
    Alpha

I would be surprise if lil kim will truly attack even in small scale. It will mean full scale war. I think he knows he cannot win this war.

SK have promise to retaliate already even on small aggression unlike those 2010 incidents where they did not do anything. Plus the US will join on this small incidents...

Quote Originally Posted by lightyear2011 View Post
    I would be surprise if lil kim will truly attack even in small scale. It will mean full scale war. I think he knows he cannot win this war.

SK have promise to retaliate already even on small aggression unlike those 2010 incidents where they did not do anything. Plus the US will join on this small incidents...
    Honestly... for the sake of the starving n. Korean people... I hope something happens
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Honestly... for the sake of the starving n. Korean people... I hope something happens

True... if Kim's control of the North is gone.... maybe the common citizen could at last have a better life... at least there is a hope....

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast