Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Nik Software Collection on offer!

  1. #21

    Default Re: Nik Software Collection on offer!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blur Shadow View Post
    May I know how large is the entire collection? As in how many MB or GB?
    Windows exe is 100MB, Mac dmg is 200+ (can't remember, think it's near 250MB)?

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkimMilk

    Windows exe is 100MB, Mac dmg is 200+ (can't remember, think it's near 250MB)?
    Ah...! Thanks for the info!
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    125

    Default Re: Nik Software Collection on offer!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blur Shadow View Post
    I can't wait to get myself the complete Nik Software collection! Haha. I have been looking at it for years!

    Same here. Snapseed is free as well on iTunes. Thanks, Google!
    Last edited by marky99; 27th March 2013 at 10:26 AM.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Nik Software Collection on offer!

    found out that photoship plugin will work on gimp

    Tor Lillqvist--PSPI: Running Photoshop plug-ins in GIMP

    will try if nik can work on gimp..

  5. #25

    Default Re: Nik Software Collection on offer!

    is it really useful?
    Newbie in photography.
    OMD EM-5, 12-50mm

  6. #26

    Default

    A happy new user of the complete Nik Software suite! Woohoo!
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steventay
    is it really useful?
    Only you can determine if anything in this world is useful. If you can find use for it, then it would be useful, isn't it?
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

  8. #28
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: Nik Software Collection on offer!

    Thanks for the heads up! Great software!

  9. #29

    Default Re: Nik Software Collection on offer!

    i have not use this tools before as i still learning PS
    Newbie in photography.
    OMD EM-5, 12-50mm

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    West
    Posts
    2,792

    Default Re: Nik Software Collection on offer!

    Quote Originally Posted by steventay View Post
    i have not use this tools before as i still learning PS
    You are doing it the right way. Take your time to learn how to use PS first. Then you will appreciate how the Nik plug ins can help.

    No time limit to buy as this is the new pricing strategy since Google bought over. Their way of drawing photographers into their google+ eco system.
    Last edited by Daoyin; 31st March 2013 at 02:30 PM.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,458

    Default Re: Nik Software Collection on offer!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daoyin View Post
    You are doing it the right way. Take your time to learn how to use PS first. Then you will appreciate how the Nik plug ins can help.

    No time limit to buy as this is the new pricing strategy since Google bought over. Their way of drawing photographers into their google+ eco system.
    alamak..... though I dont know how it work, but I buy first think later....

  12. #32

    Default Re: Get Nik!

    Thanks for the heads up! Have always wanted to use these plugins since I demo-ed it 2 years ago but the price has always been so steep! But it has been a good blessing as I have had to work a lot on my photoshop skills to get the same effects. Now, it's all about speed!

    Thanks Uncle Fai!


    Faizola Nordin
    visit my page at https://www.facebook.com/BFFgallery

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    If there is one PP software I recommend, it would be Nik. Google bought it now retailing it cheap:

    Google to offer all of Nik

    Faster grab! I got mine at the much higher previous price.
    "When I say I want to photograph you, I really would like to know you."

  13. #33

    Default Re: Nik Software Collection on offer!

    Quote Originally Posted by N-user View Post
    alamak..... though I dont know how it work, but I buy first think later....
    you so cool...
    Newbie in photography.
    OMD EM-5, 12-50mm

  14. #34

    Default Re: Get Nik!

    Quote Originally Posted by faizola View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! Have always wanted to use these plugins since I demo-ed it 2 years ago but the price has always been so steep! But it has been a good blessing as I have had to work a lot on my photoshop skills to get the same effects. Now, it's all about speed!

    Thanks Uncle Fai!

    so now u no use PS skills liao?
    Newbie in photography.
    OMD EM-5, 12-50mm

  15. #35

    Default Re: Get Nik!

    hi all

    i tried nik software with Gimp using the Gimp plugin that support Photoshop plugin, sadly it didn't work.

    please take note that if you use niksoftware with lighroom, the result is a TIFF file... but if you use with PS, the nik can be an adjustment layer, but PS is so so so expensive!

  16. #36

    Default Re: Get Nik!

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    hi all

    i tried nik software with Gimp using the Gimp plugin that support Photoshop plugin, sadly it didn't work.

    please take note that if you use niksoftware with lighroom, the result is a TIFF file... but if you use with PS, the nik can be an adjustment layer, but PS is so so so expensive!
    ask yr niece or nephew to buy adobe CS suite for u

    Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium $139.00
    http://mine.com.sg/ProductDetails/76...F-6C3BDA19843F
    Last edited by steventay; 1st April 2013 at 05:07 PM.
    Newbie in photography.
    OMD EM-5, 12-50mm

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    West
    Posts
    2,792

    Default Re: Get Nik!

    I hear can also work with PS Elements.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Get Nik!

    Having been using the full collection for the past 4 years, believe it is a very good time for those who like to get this collection at the current offer price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •