Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Neo Tiew Estate. Can we access and take photo?

  1. #1

    Default Neo Tiew Estate. Can we access and take photo?

    Hi.

    As the title says, are we allowed to enter and snap a few shots? Will we be shot down if we do so?

  2. #2
    Senior Member G-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    2,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basherbomb
    Hi.

    As the title says, are we allowed to enter and snap a few shots? Will we be shot down if we do so?
    With your kind of username, you should be thankful you aren't arrested

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Far East
    Posts
    1,466

    Default Re: Neo Tiew Estate. Can we access and take photo?

    Was there early this month. There were contractors cleaning up the place, dismantling the marketplace and giving it a new coat of paint.
    In short, not worth the trip.
    Brand loyalty? Pffttt...| Got Flickr?
    I shoot JPEG (got a problem with that?)

  4. #4

    Default Re: Neo Tiew Estate. Can we access and take photo?

    Quote Originally Posted by basherbomb View Post
    Hi.

    As the title says, are we allowed to enter and snap a few shots? Will we be shot down if we do so?
    If you see this sign, the answer is NO

    I eats, shoots & leaves

  5. #5

    Default Re: Neo Tiew Estate. Can we access and take photo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
    Was there early this month. There were contractors cleaning up the place, dismantling the marketplace and giving it a new coat of paint.
    In short, not worth the trip.
    ah. too bad. was there 2 years back with some CSers.


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    265

    Default Re: Neo Tiew Estate. Can we access and take photo?

    Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    ah. too bad. was there 2 years back with some CSers.

    i was also there 2 years ago...but "shooting" different kind of things

  7. #7
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Neo Tiew Estate. Can we access and take photo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    If you see this sign, the answer is NO


    That one is bluff children one lah. For FIBUA or MOUT ops at Neo Tiew we only got blanks and universal rounds.

    For a more "lethal" combination, we shove thunderflash into barrel and watch it fly.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  8. #8

    Default Re: Neo Tiew Estate. Can we access and take photo?

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    That one is bluff children one lah. For FIBUA or MOUT ops at Neo Tiew we only got blanks and universal rounds.

    For a more "lethal" combination, we shove thunderflash into barrel and watch it fly.
    They won't shoot you but they can arrest you if they choose to do so.
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  9. #9

    Default Re: Neo Tiew Estate. Can we access and take photo?

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    That one is bluff children one lah. For FIBUA or MOUT ops at Neo Tiew we only got blanks and universal rounds.

    For a more "lethal" combination, we shove thunderflash into barrel and watch it fly.
    if they wanted to fool children they would have done this


  10. #10
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Neo Tiew Estate. Can we access and take photo?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    if they wanted to fool children they would have done this


    This bear love shoving thunderflash up children's backside, very dangerous wor.

    Must be same bear who threw a thunderflash into my toilet cubicle while conducting business.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 23rd March 2013 at 01:16 AM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  11. #11

    Default Re: Neo Tiew Estate. Can we access and take photo?

    you can access the area just don't get caught. right?

    or better still take the infiltration route, join some army publication like Pioneer magazine then after some time innocently suggest a project on that area then volunteer to take photo
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •