Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nikon and Epson Roadshow, talks and photo session with Ivy Lee at Tampines East CC

Can't....

vince123123
    Guests

your bandwidth on geocities has been exceeded thats why we can't view the images. you prob need to use anohter server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo
    OK, try it again:

Can see now??
    Good shot. I missed the shooting session because I was at another function at that time, so near but yet so far. If I were there, I will probably end up with 500 shots!

great expression, for the wayang artiste. You got it!

Hi Steven

May I know when will the membership cards be sending out for those who signed up on the day itself?

Cheers
    John

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    your bandwidth on geocities has been exceeded thats why we can't view the images. you prob need to use anohter server.
    Oh I see.. I was puzzled why I can clearly see them but others can't. Normally what r the bandwidth allocated?

Where do u guys normally upload images to?

Thanks.. I shot one roll of film, so only 36 pics in total.

Tampines East CC is just a few hundred metres from my block so not much excuse to miss it. Thanks for the info BTW

Hope to get a DSLR soon, then can shoot a few hundred frames in one go without 2nd tot

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Yee
    Good shot. I missed the shooting session because I was at another function at that time, so near but yet so far. If I were there, I will probably end up with 500 shots!

great expression, for the wayang artiste. You got it!
    Last edited by Kongo; 7th April 2005 at 10:56 PM.

i was also there that day. Can see mine posted here, http://www.clubsnap.org/forums/showthread.php?t=124297

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12