Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2710111213 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 257

Thread: Newbie Thread 1 Year Anniversary Outing

  1. #221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    its everything goes theme....date is cfmed liaos.
    opps...yah i just noticed....on the very first post....

  2. #222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolNerd
    hi...i am interested in joining too... is there a confirmed date as yet as i will be in bkk end of the month.
    Hey CoolNerd..

    When will u be in bkk? I'm goin 23rd till 27th..

  3. #223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    How to tell you man, when you don't know run to where!
    can just call or sms me mah

  4. #224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    The sperm still swimmin ard blur-ly lookin for the egg lah..

    U got any xiao mei mei to intro to him not? Must be above 18 and kawaii so that we can organise shoots and they can both do the 1, 2, 5.

    *puke*
    got xmm I might as well keep for myself

  5. #225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    Hey CoolNerd..

    When will u be in bkk? I'm goin 23rd till 27th..
    oy, sekali he go there bathing lahz. you so beh automatic one

  6. #226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    got xmm I might as well keep for myself
    For wat? So tht u and her and do the 1, 2, 5???

    *rollin on the floor in hysterical laffin fit*

  7. #227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    oy, sekali he go there bathing lahz. you so beh automatic one
    Aiyoh.. Not as if I gonna make him accompany me for the 4 days..

    But..

    It's an all girls trip..

    And we're gonna check out the cowboy bars there (aka GIGOLO)..


  8. #228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    Aiyoh.. Not as if I gonna make him accompany me for the 4 days..

    But..

    It's an all girls trip..

    And we're gonna check out the cowboy bars there (aka GIGOLO)..

    I knew it! you only need him for 30 minutes

    vampy, start a list for your BKK cowboy visit
    maybe I should visit my customers in BKK too

  9. #229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    Hey CoolNerd..

    When will u be in bkk? I'm goin 23rd till 27th..
    cool...i will be there 22-26.... how many of u r going? i'll be alone but i have some friends there....

  10. #230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    I knew it! you only need him for 30 minutes

    vampy, start a list for your BKK cowboy visit
    maybe I should visit my customers in BKK too
    30mins? Should ask the guy bout the time duration rite? Not the girl wat!

    Heh heh heh.. Here not enuff girls to start a list for the cowboy visit leh.. But any girl readin tis who gets curious is welcomed to pm after I'm back from the trip.. I promise to tell all.. LOL!

    U suddenly need to go on biz trip to BKK rite?

    But let me state clearly first.. It's 2 girls and a gay.. Therefore I call it an ALL GIRLS trip..

  11. #231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolNerd
    cool...i will be there 22-26.... how many of u r going? i'll be alone but i have some friends there....
    As stated above.. 2 girls and a gay.. U're welcomed to join us if u aren't homophobic..

    My gay friend is goin to get one of the cowboy to bring us ard as well.. (can hear gasps in the background)

  12. #232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    sorry, I allergic.

    yah just realise actually I have to be in Hanoi

  13. #233
    Senior Member Zeckson Chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Currently in Singapore
    Posts
    6,238

    Default

    Sorry guys, I have missed this thread for quite some time. So has the date and time been set? It is a pain to go through all the threads from start. Has anything concrete been laid already?
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

  14. #234
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Sorry guys, I have missed this thread for quite some time. So has the date and time been set? It is a pain to go through all the threads from start. Has anything concrete been laid already?
    /me stare at PC Gerald

  15. #235
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    30mins? Should ask the guy bout the time duration rite? Not the girl wat!

    Heh heh heh.. Here not enuff girls to start a list for the cowboy visit leh.. But any girl readin tis who gets curious is welcomed to pm after I'm back from the trip.. I promise to tell all.. LOL!

    U suddenly need to go on biz trip to BKK rite?

    But let me state clearly first.. It's 2 girls and a gay.. Therefore I call it an ALL GIRLS trip..
    Wah! Going to Bangkok huh!? Cool!

    I was there last year... but only managed to hang around the Airport for a 6-hour transit! Never really get a chance to go around there...

    Hee! Take more pictures hor!

  16. #236

    Default

    hello...

    i think i got stomach ache...uurrrggghhh!
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  17. #237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    sorry, I allergic.

    yah just realise actually I have to be in Hanoi
    Yah I noe u allergic.. And yah I noe u suddenly hv to go elsewhere for biz trip again..

  18. #238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Wah! Going to Bangkok huh!? Cool!

    I was there last year... but only managed to hang around the Airport for a 6-hour transit! Never really get a chance to go around there...

    Hee! Take more pictures hor!
    Heh.. Gonna be my first time there, so I'd be a big suaku! Not goin to take pics.. Shoppin trip!! Hopefully get like a few yrs worth of wardrobe *grins*

  19. #239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    hello...

    i think i got stomach ache...uurrrggghhh!
    Who did u eat?


  20. #240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Sorry guys, I have missed this thread for quite some time. So has the date and time been set? It is a pain to go through all the threads from start. Has anything concrete been laid already?
    Nothin concrete yet.. We'd start a new thread again listin all the confirmed details once we hv it..

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2710111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •