Thread: Samsung Galaxy S4 - beginning of the end?

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 - beginning of the end?

Quite true. Many people also bought Samsung due to "iPhone fatigue". Now many people also have "Samsung fatigue" and you see them flocking to the Nokia, HTC and Sony phones.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

thats evolution for you
    good things survive out of the thousands that flop
    otherwise we'll be driving 70's technology cars and still using Tai Kor Tai phones
    if everyone adopts the mentality of the author, the world will not be where it is today
    anyway its Samsung's money to spend to push that envelope for our benefit, so why the biatching ?

Appreciate the risks and sacrifices that the various innovators make because evolution dictates that each and every one of them (and us) are born to die
    Last edited by ed9119; 18th March 2013 at 04:06 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    thats evolution for you
    It's more a case of feature creep...

Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    It's more a case of feature creep...
    True.. I would prefer iOS device.. if not for the price

All want big screen but when a woman using a note to make call, it's really funny as the phone also bigger than her face. Ha ha!

Actual facts, there are only 3 kind of phone but different brands only. Android, ios and window8. Not like last time, nokia software is the best. Now is for who got biggest screen and s/w.

When I get a phone, I looks at features more than brand or s/w. I been using Phillips n Motorola when nokia was every one choice. I got only 1 nokia and then switched to s3 for Lte. But nokia maps are great, too bad their phone don't use android else I sure get it.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Aiming for a Note II later this year... I would like a big screen than my current S3... getting old, eye-sight not as good...

Unless HTC or some other Android based phone comes out a better 5+ inch phone (less than 6 inch)... Note II will have to be the one...

Scuba & Father... For Life

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    .................. there are only 3 kind of phone but different brands only. Android, ios and window8.

......... But nokia maps are great, too bad their phone don't use android else I sure get it.
    4th kind Symbian. Physical qwerty keyboard is better than virtual keyboard in mobile phone.

Nokia Map is what Apple Map wants to be when it grows up 20 years later. Using a GPS logger connected by Bluetooth, get full GPS navigation plus saving of POI aka waypoint aka landmark that can be tx to PC, for reading in Google Map and Google Earth.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 18th March 2013 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post

4th kind Symbian. Physical qwerty keyboard is better than virtual keyboard in mobile phone.

Nokia Map is what Apple Map wants to be when it grows up 20 years later. Using a GPS logger connected by Bluetooth, get full GPS navigation plus saving of POI aka waypoint aka landmark that can be tx to PC, for reading in Google Map and Google Earth.
    Symbian is fading away. Nokia has adopted Windows 8. The 4th and 5th should be Blackberry OS and Firefox OS.

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    Symbian is fading away. Nokia has adopted Windows 8. The 4th and 5th should be Blackberry OS and Firefox OS.
    Many industries, esp. the IT industry, is evolving such that there is only room for the winner and a runner-up. No place for 1st, 2nd or 3rd or any other runner ups and "also running".

Should i start a iphone vs android thread? Hmm...then all fanboys cum in ...
    On my Blacklist. u should blacklist this too.
    9022 9295

The endless hardware war of Android-based phones. Octo-cores? There are so limited apps in the Play store which are able to utilize quad-core.

Android and iOS have reached its peak. They gets boring easily even with jailbreak and root, which is why i'm using both iPhone 5 and Nexus 4, switching occasionally.

waiting for google glasses.

like the feeling...in mrt saw this nice babe..just command to shap a photo...heehee..

Quote Originally Posted by Hinata76 View Post
    waiting for google glasses.

like the feeling...in mrt saw this nice babe..just command to shap a photo...heehee..
    You mean like this ?

indeed...