Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Where best to buy E300

  1. #1

    Default Where best to buy E300

    Hi,

    Looking to join the Oly fraternity. Can any kind soul point me to any establishment offering the cheapest deal for E300? Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Well, the usual places AP, CP should give you pretty good deals. Isn't there a computer fair coming soon(or is it over already?)? If so then you can wait till then to get it, usually got better deals.

  3. #3
    Member kktan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lands behind the Wood
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmerlin
    Well, the usual places AP, CP should give you pretty good deals. Isn't there a computer fair coming soon(or is it over already?)? If so then you can wait till then to get it, usually got better deals.
    The next computer fair is the "PC Show 2005" from 2 - 5 Jun 2005 @ Singapore EXPO. Two months away from now.

  4. #4

    Default

    Heard that Olympus may offer E-300 body separately,
    as netizens had reflected before that it was the preferred
    choice.

    Mmmm, not sure if it will materialise soon....

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kktan
    The next computer fair is the "PC Show 2005" from 2 - 5 Jun 2005 @ Singapore EXPO. Two months away from now.
    big problem is i cant afford to wait for june, need it for a trip in may.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hedger
    big problem is i cant afford to wait for june, need it for a trip in may.
    Like i post in the other 5060 thread. Court causeway point is still selling the same package in the IT show (if nv forget the name) Not sure if other court are offering the same offer.

    E300 @ $1699 with FOC 2 1GB Cf card, 2nd battery, Cheap tripod and cam bag.

  7. #7

    Default

    thanks, i'll check it out

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northen part of Sing a pore
    Posts
    2,153

    Default

    check out with AP, MS or CP. or alternatively gray goods with Ebay shop that bundle 2 lens with the camera.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,733

  10. #10

    Default

    Yippee!!! Now I'm a new member of the fraternity.......

    Thanks for all your help, I got my E300 today at AP Funan Centre. For the benefit of even newer members, I bought it at SGD 1340 + GST as it was among the lower quotes I received. And I got an additional battery at 105.

    Now waiting for the slowmo charger to complete the first charge. Damn, 4.5 hours to go.....

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hedger
    Yippee!!! Now I'm a new member of the fraternity.......

    Thanks for all your help, I got my E300 today at AP Funan Centre. For the benefit of even newer members, I bought it at SGD 1340 + GST as it was among the lower quotes I received. And I got an additional battery at 105.

    Now waiting for the slowmo charger to complete the first charge. Damn, 4.5 hours to go.....

    Congratulations.. Happy shooting.

  12. #12

    Default E300 kit with 40-150mm zuiko EZ at usd 999.95?!


    is it for real?
    saw it on the B&H website
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...=371170&is=REG

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Yup, its for real. Pretty good deal if you ask me and those americans get a US$100 rebate as well.

  14. #14

    Default

    really?
    when the UW housing comes out,
    i'm gonna get my friend in US to help me buy.
    can save a bit of money

    if only singapore has such welfare

  15. #15

    Default

    It's only been less than a month, and I've just gotten the 40-150mm today fr MSC. On top of that, blew some on a crumpler bag and an extra oly batt. Damn, fotography is a blood sucking hobby.....

    next target 50mm f2.0...........

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northen part of Sing a pore
    Posts
    2,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hedger
    an extra oly batt.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hedger
    It's only been less than a month, and I've just gotten the 40-150mm today fr MSC. On top of that, blew some on a crumpler bag and an extra oly batt. Damn, fotography is a blood sucking hobby.....

    next target 50mm f2.0...........
    welcome to the club.

    btw u will luv the 50mm

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •