Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rude Ass

Default Rude Ass

Here's a rude SMS i just got a couple of minutes ago.. infuriating!

"Hello Everybody. If you have no idea who i am, ignore this message. If you know, please note that i won't be using this number anymore. The new one is .... xxxx...

My reply, thinking it's one of my frens who i've lsot their number. Else, how else he know my hp no?
    "you forgot u name, idiot"

His reply
    "If you don't know who i am, I'm not bothered fool. Maybe you should consider improving your comprehension skills. Read before you ****. *******"

WAHT THE HELL... it thot he was my fren.. dats y i said that in my prev sms...
    nowadays... .. haiz... PMS people everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by alankuik

"Hello Everybody. If you have no idea who i am, ignore this message. If you know, please note that i won't be using this number anymore. The new one is .... xxxx...

My reply, thinking it's one of my frens who i've lsot their number. Else, how else he know my hp no?

His reply
    "If you don't know who i am, I'm not bothered fool. Maybe you should consider improving your comprehension skills. Read before you ****. *******"

My sympathy,

I would hate to recieve that...
    I guess that the world is full of *******s. Most are being sat on, but some have learnt to SMS

I wouldn't bother replying to the caller again as I guess that is what he wants you to do...waste your time and money.
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

haha. super funny guy.

His reply

Give us his number..we'll conduct a Denial of Service operation on his mobile..
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Usually if i see an unidentified number, i never reply or bother to check who the person is. Well, u did start with the word 'idiot' b4 the offending party raised the bar.

why can't you just call and find out who it is? sms here, sms there, will get you nowhere

but u scold him idiot in 1st place rite?

Well, I do agree that it's a bit weird to spread the msg like dat. But I feel you needn't use "idiot" right? Juz ask him/her who he/she is. What if he/she IS your friend?

No offence... juz what I felt.

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder
    Usually if i see an unidentified number, i never reply or bother to check who the person is. Well, u did start with the word 'idiot' b4 the offending party raised the bar.
    Hi snowspeeder,

I am kind of a shy guy.

When I give my number out to a girl, I don't usually be too forward and ask them for their number.

If I didn't reply to those odd numbers, I probably won't get laid
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

MAUAHAHAHhaHAHahaha

i know u're pissed.. but i actually find this amusing...

Ouch! I would be fed up if i get those sms too... stay cool. :Angel:

Looks like u're the one started the name calling 1st. What a rude SMS u sent him...

His reply

Sorry to say this, but did you call him "idiot" in the first place? I bet no one like to be called an idiot.

Now my next question is, does our society so bad that proper manners are lost, or even not existing among young people nowadays? I am very surprised and shocked to see a person calling another an idiot and yet say people is rude to reply with a rude comment. I am not judging you, but you have to reflect on what you did and see whether you are really in the wrong.

I think the original messager itself it a bit up his Arse himself, and it's like declaring I have enuf friend and dun need additional ones... If I have a friend like tat... I'll probably reply with something "Idiot" + "A**" + "Di c K He ad" + bla bla bla bla... a whole lot more

Courtesy comes and goes...

i don't see anything wrong with this message. he or she said 'i won't be using this number anymore' so he or she was using the old number, which his or her friends would have, unless they deleted his or her number (perhaps he or she has many acquaintances and gave his or her number out very easily) and he or she goes on to inform everyone of the new number.

and so that remark was totally uncalled for.

His reply

i would have done something similar minus the '****' and 'A*****e'
    Last edited by eikin; 31st March 2005 at 11:25 AM.

what will you respond if somebody call you an idiot? I find the original message perfectly fine, of course better if he can just add his/her name in it. Your reply is fine, but the "idiot" word triggers the fight (which is totally unneccessary). U are the one who started it, yet now you not shame to post it here...
    DR KOH KHO KING

is this how u treat ur frens?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

His reply
    You deserved it. You started the "fight". and yet you are calling "foul". Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kho King
    what will you respond if somebody call you an idiot? I find the original message perfectly fine, of course better if he can just add his/her name in it. Your reply is fine, but the "idiot" word triggers the fight (which is totally unneccessary). U are the one who started it, yet now you not shame to post it here...
    Maybe all his friend do save his name in the hp, so sms coming, friend will know is him, maybe alankuik is using a recycle number, that's how this person got his number.

This happen to me before, I sms to someone I know, a stranger reply, I told her my record was correct, so she may using a recycled number, Iíll delete the record, no big deal. Btw the tone she uses was very rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Kho King
    hi guys... wah. so many people flame me about my use of the word 'idiot'.

well, this is one of the reasons y i hated sms as a form of communication.
    it simply doesn't bring the tone of voice across.

i meant it as a ... "u forgot ur name la..... idiot... (in a nice, friendly way of poking fun of your fren).

i'm sure u guys do that to your friends rite? i thot he was my fren, that's y i did that.
    and any soul who knows me well enought knows that i did nto meant it as a rude remark.

Anyway,..... i'm okay already. I did send an apology after that, for the use of my language. but again, it was due to the fact that i thot he was one of my close guy frens.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast