Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FZ5 vs FZ20

Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    Compare with what?

No need to compare with anything. Just wanna know what is the bad side of FZ20. Every product will not be 100% right?

Malaysia? Boleh lar...just need to charge the shipment cost lor.

In fact, I am thinking of bringing the Phayee items to Malaysia and sell too...
    Just advertise and do shipping through Singpost, like I always help greatworld to get battery for FZ20 from AP and send to him at Malaysia.

Cheers
    John

Quote Originally Posted by fz5
    kakakaka... u r always welcome in. many of malaysia forumer is waiting for this chance!
    If you can help to put a link to here, then it will be easier for me.

A little work need to be done, such as the shipment cost. If confirm that there is enough demands, I will go ahead to check on the shipment cost, and sell the same price + shipment cost to our fellow Lumixers across the border...

Payment wise is not a problem, as long as those who are interested have a PayPal account...

kakakaka... u r always welcome in. many of malaysia forumer is waiting for this chance!

www.photokaki.com
    www.lowyat.net

seriously,

wat is the Cons / Disadvantages of FZ20?

I'll be going back to KL again for a meeting on the 15th April. If you want and if u are in KL, i don't mind getting the phayee from JD then pass it to you in KL. Just trying t help.

Only for FZ5 i mean...not the whole of KL

Quote Originally Posted by Scann69
    I'll be going back to KL again for a meeting on the 15th April. If you want and if u are in KL, i don't mind getting the phayee from JD then pass it to you in KL. Just trying t help.
    i'm not from Kl. I'm from penang. Anyway, thanks for the offer.

i'm not from Kl. I'm from penang. Anyway, thanks for the offer.

Sure man. Take a trip to SG if you have the time

Sure man. Take a trip to SG if you have the time
    i want too.. wish too.. but the currency killing me!! haha.. anyway, just a student here. Now saving money for FZ20 + Accessories! Killing me with $1100

Anyway, still dont have any bad things / disadvantages bout FZ20!! Is it 100% perfect!?

Anyway, still dont have any bad things / disadvantages bout FZ20!! Is it 100% perfect!?
    FZ20 is my 1st camera and i'll say till now i don't have much to complain about it. When i bought the camera, i had one thing in mind and that was to learn how to use manual settings and to take pictures. Till now i'm still working on my composition which to date i dare say is still the most important of all IMO. My advice, and it has nothing to do with u being a student, get the FZ20 and learn from it and once u reach a point where you think u want more, u will figure it our then. How much is the FZ20 in Penang?

Well, I'm afraid that there will not be a 100% prefect camera in this world. The main problem with FZ20 is it's poor performance when come to low or night. Other than that when taking on daylight, it is also like a DSLR.

BTW, since you are from Penang, do you know greatworld? He is also from Penang.

Cheers
    John

FZ20 is my 1st camera and i'll say till now i don't have much to complain about it. When i bought the camera, i had one thing in mind and that was to learn how to use manual settings and to take pictures. Till now i'm still working on my composition which to date i dare say is still the most important of all IMO. My advice, and it has nothing to do with u being a student, get the FZ20 and learn from it and once u reach a point where you think u want more, u will figure it our then. How much is the FZ20 in Penang?
    The Price is much expensive than Singapore!!

$978 for standard package which include 128SD Memory Card and Case Only.

Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Well, I'm afraid that there will not be a 100% prefect camera in this world. The main problem with FZ20 is it's poor performance when come to low or night. Other than that when taking on daylight, it is also like a DSLR.

BTW, since you are from Penang, do you know greatworld? He is also from Penang.

Cheers
    John
    I heard bout that too. How to solve the low lighting and night problem?

I knew GreatWorld. Selling compatible battery in forum. keke.

The Price is much expensive than Singapore!!

$978 for standard package which include 128SD Memory Card and Case Only.
    How much in RM?

I heard bout that too. How to solve the low lighting and night problem?
    Can't really be solved but use a tripod and flash may help to a certain extend only.

Cheers
    John

How much in RM?
    thought u prefer in Singapore Dollar. Purposely convert for u.. hahaha...

ok.. in RM will be RM 2250.

expensive right?

expensive right?
    Mmm.. remind me of years ago when I was on a trip to a hometown of a friend in Johore. That time the nokia 5110 was selling at RM$800 plus.

Cheers
    John

expensive right?
    I'm malaysian also ma. Surely i want to know it in RM Well, 3 month ago i checked, it was Rm2488 so i guess u save a little now If you want to see some nite shots, visit my website. Did not edit any of the pictures cos i'm still lost at that but the pictures are what the camera can give. Of course the composition could have been better

Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Just advertise and do shipping through Singpost, like I always help greatworld to get battery for FZ20 from AP and send to him at Malaysia.

Cheers
    John
    Yo John,

Thanks a lot! I shall explore this business opportunity. Will buy you a drink during the PLUG meeting...

Account Suspended

I doubt so, but if you want to try out, bring your gear to the PLUG meeting, we can try it out on the spot together.
    Tks. Will try to meet up but Saturdays are very difficult for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123