Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it wrong to lie?

Another suggestion to find out more about her without having to conceal your true identity is to observe how she treats other people -- both friends and strangers. Get to know her circle of friends. Observe what are the common topics they usually get more into -- branded shoes, handbags, gossips, or otherwise. It does say something about the person's characteric via consistent observations and interactions.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder
    Another suggestion to find out more about her without having to conceal your true identity is to observe how she treats other people -- both friends and strangers. Get to know her circle of friends. Observe what are the common topics they usually get more into -- branded shoes, handbags, gossips, or otherwise. It does say something about the person's characteric via consistent observations and interactions.
    Wanted to say same thing he!he!........not only in this case, very useful in all kinds of dealings........to check a persons attitude towards others, says alot of that person!

HS

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Thanks Ian for sharing your thoughts

Often I thought I am the weird one who behaved like tis...only recently I learnt there is another guy who did exactly the same trick. Tested the gal and married her. Although the gal was not as pretty as the previous exs, but the love was genuine.

He pretend to drive a thousand dollar car when the courtship started. In actual fact, he is a multi.. multi millionaire who drove porches and have properties all over the place. An Italian married a chinese gal who worked as a waitress.

Funny isn't it....
    I think you misinterpreted what I wrote. I do not trick any potential g/f's or anything like, no subterfuge ever. I act (behave) exactly as I always do, and drive the same old car I always drive. I just don't discuss how much I am worth, be it rich or poor. I avoid trying to impress women with expensive dinners, flash weekends away at resorts etc that I'd not normally go to in a pink fit. They either take me as I am, or the can @T^$!&% off

When all is said and done, any courtship routine in any culture is ultimately a series of tests applied by both people involved. However one should be aware that there are plenty of predatory males and females out there in the proverbial fish tank and they enjoy nothing more than a good snack on your wallet and or bank account.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123