Thread: Help pls... Problem with my Casio Exilim S100..

Default Help pls... Problem with my Casio Exilim S100..

I have got a Casion Exilim S100 recently... about 2 months ago...

Was happy with it till recently, that my friend brought it overseas...

Now that she is back in singapore, she said my camera is faulty...

Faulty in the sense that she took pictures and subsequently, after a while, the pictures kinda get corrupted, "picture cannot be played" as per prompted by camera... occurrence is high also...

I was so sad to hear that... what cld went wrong? I have never encounter this issue, cos in fact, all my photos since day one I got this camera are still in the camera till finally she took my camera overseas...

What wld cause this? Shock, drop or SD card issue? I very much will believe that the camera will not go berserk on its own...

Help pls........

Quote Originally Posted by jackybooi
    I have got a Casion Exilim S100 recently... about 2 months ago...

Was happy with it till recently, that my friend brought it overseas...

Now that she is back in singapore, she said my camera is faulty...

Faulty in the sense that she took pictures and subsequently, after a while, the pictures kinda get corrupted, "picture cannot be played" as per prompted by camera... occurrence is high also...

I was so sad to hear that... what cld went wrong? I have never encounter this issue, cos in fact, all my photos since day one I got this camera are still in the camera till finally she took my camera overseas...

What wld cause this? Shock, drop or SD card issue? I very much will believe that the camera will not go berserk on its own...

Help pls........
    I don't own the camera, but it sounds like file write problems, could be a faulty SD card or camera's card reader prob. well, since you say occurence is high, maybe you can find another SD card to test.

There are tonnes of way memory card can fail, electric shock for one. If it's not a card fault, think it'll have to go to the hospital liao.

Default hmmm... thks...

thks for the prompt reply..

i've got back my camera...

error doesnt seem to happen to me...????

Okay now that's wierd... what did she do?!?!