Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some really noobie pics for comments :embrass:

Hey thanks for the tips guys~ I suxz big time in PS hahaha so dun really know how to use it to my advantage

yanyewkay - in this case if I adjust my WB to sunny or shade for a prosumer cam would it help? cheers

Eastern Part

rebbot, you using digital right? Don't need to worry so much about metering lah. whenever you come across a great pic, just bracket your shots loh. Play around with the ev +- and bracket 2 stops over and under. Later can choose the best of the best. Just remember to bring lots and lots of memory cards!!!

yeah just got to know about bracketing will try that out MDZ2 thanks! hehehe this is something i would not find on my ixus cool~

Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    hmmm AReality seriously I dun understand mebbe you can explain abit more? I do like to learn more cheers~
    It looks like the bridge is going to collapse...

Planet Eropagnis

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    not sure is it my screen, but ur pics seems kinda under..

ok, some comments here, (me no pro anyway)

#1 - not bad, i like how u managed to capture the person at the front to enhance the size of the bridge, quite nicely done. =) your sky is a bit dull imho.

#2 - not much comment on this, but i would prefer it to be a tighter crop. looks like a normal frame and shoot.

#3 - i somehow like the way u compose this pic, again, the pic seems a bit under to me.

1st one quite nice.

2nd one maybe like wad u'd said liaoz, zoom closer for a tighter crop.

3rd one maybe da camera meter wrongly? I feel it might be better if u got it at sunset to get the yellow/orange glow and silouette of da bridge instead of bright daylight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12