Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: xwiingsx here again with photos.. lolx.

u've got eyes of a creative advertising guy. keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy
    Wah! I didnt know that he was so popular...(i'm assuming u spelt his name wrongly) I only know who is keat hwee
    Yup, was from that batch...

my last yr in peirce was in 2003.
    now in yjc.

which CCA are u from?

oh ya, pls dun resize your pics till its so small.... (:
    He is not popular.. he just gets around in irc and wadso eva.. just like jia yong and the rest.. wee kiat they all.. narx.. no cca...
    oh.. cos the whole pic is not in a perfect state.. so i gotta do some corp-ing to bring out the feel.. i knew i corp too much.. lolx..

Quote Originally Posted by jonlou
    u've got eyes of a creative advertising guy. keep it up.
    Thx.. i really hope i got enroll in to visual communications.. after my secondary studies..

Quote Originally Posted by xwiingsx
    He is not popular.. he just gets around in irc and wadso eva.. just like jia yong and the rest.. wee kiat they all.. narx.. no cca...
    oh.. cos the whole pic is not in a perfect state.. so i gotta do some corp-ing to bring out the feel.. i knew i corp too much.. lolx..
    dun need to crop that much .. right?

Quote Originally Posted by Expiredyoghurt
    dun need to crop that much .. right?
    alright.. i'll learn frm mistake.. ok?? wad's yur name?

haha ... relac lah ... not saying anything's really really wrong ... for 1 your crops are pretty interesting (only photos abit small =/)

me? .. haha ... fuzzy mentioned me ah? .. lolz ... should i be honored? .. i'm his classmate =P

haha ... relac lah ... not saying anything's really really wrong ... for 1 your crops are pretty interesting (only photos abit small =/)

me? .. haha ... fuzzy mentioned me ah? .. lolz ... should i be honored? .. i'm his classmate =P
    oh.. sumone frm 3e4 before?? i think i saw u before.. name! pls.. it's because i resized the photo.. cos i scare the kb too big marx..

i have to comment that u are very daring to post your pictures in here...

and... wah... no cca? so good. guess u are enjoying ur time in sch without mr.j around. hahaha

oh.. sumone frm 3e4 before?? i think i saw u before.. name! pls.. it's because i resized the photo.. cos i scare the kb too big marx..
    LoLz ... no lah ... not from pierce ... from bps =P neighbouring sch .... post name on public thread? ... dun wan lah .. paiseh =X ...

scared kb too big? ... hmm .. do u use photoshop? ... cos if u do .. then resize to 400x600? (or around that size..) and then save for web ... adjust the quality (pref above 70?) check file size .. below 100kb can liao lor =P

feel free to ask CS-ers any questions .. no gaurentee we can answer em all ... but just ask away =P

yeah .. somewhat agree with fuzzy .. quite daring ... but CS is one of the more friendly photo-forums and its the newbie thread =P so dun need to worry ... (btw, we all were once here .. and most of us (like me) should probably still be here =X lolz ..)

i have to comment that u are very daring to post your pictures in here...

and... wah... no cca? so good. guess u are enjoying ur time in sch without mr.j around. hahaha
    right.. i'm confused now.. who is the one from peirce? narx.. i kana chase by mdm. foong now.. why? daring to post? dun get u..

LoLz ... no lah ... not from pierce ... from bps =P neighbouring sch .... post name on public thread? ... dun wan lah .. paiseh =X ...

scared kb too big? ... hmm .. do u use photoshop? ... cos if u do .. then resize to 400x600? (or around that size..) and then save for web ... adjust the quality (pref above 70?) check file size .. below 100kb can liao lor =P

feel free to ask CS-ers any questions .. no gaurentee we can answer em all ... but just ask away =P

yeah .. somewhat agree with fuzzy .. quite daring ... but CS is one of the more friendly photo-forums and its the newbie thread =P so dun need to worry ... (btw, we all were once here .. and most of us (like me) should probably still be here =X lolz ..)
    why?? daring.. wad u guys mean by daring to post these few photos here?

haha .. .don't think too much lah ... just that some peepz (like me?) .. take a while to get thick skinned enough to post on this type of public-online forums .. scared kenna flamed by the pros =X lolz ..

haha .. .don't think too much lah ... just that some peepz (like me?) .. take a while to get thick skinned enough to post on this type of public-online forums .. scared kenna flamed by the pros =X lolz ..
    oh... that was y this was call the newbie corner marx.. i noe it is not gd enuff that was y i post it here. to improve..

right.. i'm confused now.. who is the one from peirce?
    fuzzy was from pierce ... expiredyoghurt was from bishan park sec

fuzzy was from pierce ... expiredyoghurt was from bishan park sec
    oh... icic.. so i got it mixed up..

so.. when are u gonna post ur photos of avril's concert?

*waits in anticipation*

so.. when are u gonna post ur photos of avril's concert?

*waits in anticipation*
    soon.. nowadays quite busy for exams no time to do the editing and also too lazy.. lolx..

Love the way the shadows fall on your subjects
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Thx.. i really hope i got enroll in to visual communications.. after my secondary studies..
    gogogo! make sure u study hard for ur "O"s then!

Quote Originally Posted by jonlou
    gogogo! make sure u study hard for ur "O"s then!
    but i'm afraid of the interview.. hais.. and summore i stay very far awae from the sch i wanna get in..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12