Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xwiingsx here again with photos.. lolx.

Talking xwiingsx here again with photos.. lolx.

hihi.. here i'm sharing sum photos again.. maybe starting a new thread is much more better than continue the old one.. anyway.. u can view back the previous thread i post too.

this are sum photos i've took few mnths ago.. im waiting for comments!! and thankyou very much for those who commented..

yur comments are motivation to me.. so pls dun stop... hehe.. *smiles
    Last edited by xwiingsx; 29th March 2005 at 06:52 PM.

i like the muted colours and cropping. very advert feel (i said that before). very nice change to the usual pics i see here.

i like the 1st pic. nice crop.

i've added one more shot.. thanks for yur comments anywae.. i prefer to take pictures that way.. with that feeling..lolx..

you got really supportive frens... helping u to pose and all that... lolx
    not that bad, but e 2nd pic, the shadow cuts thro her face in an angle i dun really prefer... but thats just me only...

hmmm portraits...seems like my sort of photos...

#1 interesting... but the crop seems alittle tight.... and half the face of the subject on the right is cropped off...

#2 the most outstanding thing in this shot is the guy on the right...coz he's wearing white... and his hands stick out...this makes the rest pale in comparison...

#3 i tink u cropped too much.... the shadow falling across is alittle distracting as a portrait...but once in awhile if u can find interesting shadows it will serve to enhance he mood.. u could have taken this in landscape including the window...so that the light filtering in from the window would eventually lead to ya subject...

#4 eh.... abit messy.....too many subjects.... can seem to find a general theme amongst them le

i tink its a good attempt....

wierd crops may work once in awhile...but how useful is this in printing when they only print 3:2 format??? try to manually crop ya subjects so that they fill up more of the frame..this will improve image resolution too.....u could do this by zooming in/out or walking closer/further to get the desired image u want.....

diff focal lenghts also provide diff amts of distortion.... so if u have to use it at 50mm on ya camera... juz take a few steps backwards if possible to fit everything into the frame...or vv...

cheers...

I like #1 too. I find #4 slightly too 'colourful' for this theme

xwiingsx, are u from peirce sec?

hmmm looks like adverts that the CNB have lolx no offence

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy
    xwiingsx, are u from peirce sec?
    yar.. who u??

Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    hmmm looks like adverts that the CNB have lolx no offence
    .. CNB?? which one.. ??

SIGH... it's good to be young and have friends that are so willing to play along.

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    hmmm portraits...seems like my sort of photos...

#1 interesting... but the crop seems alittle tight.... and half the face of the subject on the right is cropped off...

#2 the most outstanding thing in this shot is the guy on the right...coz he's wearing white... and his hands stick out...this makes the rest pale in comparison...

#3 i tink u cropped too much.... the shadow falling across is alittle distracting as a portrait...but once in awhile if u can find interesting shadows it will serve to enhance he mood.. u could have taken this in landscape including the window...so that the light filtering in from the window would eventually lead to ya subject...

#4 eh.... abit messy.....too many subjects.... can seem to find a general theme amongst them le

i tink its a good attempt....

wierd crops may work once in awhile...but how useful is this in printing when they only print 3:2 format??? try to manually crop ya subjects so that they fill up more of the frame..this will improve image resolution too.....u could do this by zooming in/out or walking closer/further to get the desired image u want.....

diff focal lenghts also provide diff amts of distortion.... so if u have to use it at 50mm on ya camera... juz take a few steps backwards if possible to fit everything into the frame...or vv...

cheers...

cos the photos were a little messed up on the total.. so i gotta do sum corp-ing.. heys! thx fer ya' comments.. i really appreciate it.. okie..

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    you got really supportive frens... helping u to pose and all that... lolx
    not that bad, but e 2nd pic, the shadow cuts thro her face in an angle i dun really prefer... but thats just me only...
    yar.. i agree with the face thing.. narx.. my friends were impatience.. lols.. but they are really great...

Quote Originally Posted by xwiingsx
    yar.. i agree with the face thing.. narx.. my friends were impatience.. lols.. but they are really great...
    Are you sec 4 this year? O levels right?

Anyway, it's good that you have friends who are 'willing' to pose for this kind of shots. Nowadays mid teens (I am 1 year from being called an adult cpf etc etc) prefer to take neoprints and those picture cards

yar.. who u??
    i'm out of there liao! doubt u know me.

I was from media club when i was studying there.

Deregistered

i feel the 2nd pic should be taken out from the series....not that it sucks but rather the feeling i get is not consistent.
    i love the rest because of the refreshing compo...
    the 2nd one is a bit "normal" plus i feel a bunch of kids lined up together looking bored is a bit cheesy hehe

but all in all i like it

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Are you sec 4 this year? O levels right?

Anyway, it's good that you have friends who are 'willing' to pose for this kind of shots. Nowadays mid teens (I am 1 year from being called an adult cpf etc etc) prefer to take neoprints and those picture cards
    lolx.. yar.. but not my this bunch of friends.. they love taking photos and they are willing to help.. *smiles

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy
    i'm out of there liao! doubt u know me.

I was from media club when i was studying there.
    ermx.. are u from keath hwee's batch?? when u leave the school?

Quote Originally Posted by zig
    i feel the 2nd pic should be taken out from the series....not that it sucks but rather the feeling i get is not consistent.
    i love the rest because of the refreshing compo...
    the 2nd one is a bit "normal" plus i feel a bunch of kids lined up together looking bored is a bit cheesy hehe

but all in all i like it
    yar.. i agree.. series would be better.. thanks for commenting..

ermx.. are u from keath hwee's batch?? when u leave the school?
    Wah! I didnt know that he was so popular...(i'm assuming u spelt his name wrongly) I only know who is keat hwee
    Yup, was from that batch...

my last yr in peirce was in 2003.
    now in yjc.

which CCA are u from?

oh ya, pls dun resize your pics till its so small.... (:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast