Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 183

Thread: JBP outing 3rd April

  1. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    ok managed to make another short one haha, if i got time i burn the raw plus dis short version...
    OK, no rush, but must before u go into NDU

  2. #142

    Default

    ok ill bring down 2 DVDs containing DVs originals and 1 CD containing the Short Video

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    hey, how come no one mention sunset @ labrador park after JBP?

  4. #144
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Bus 408 that goes to Labrador Park operates from 9AM to 7PM (30min intervals). Cannot wait for sunset if commuting for the bus.

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawgbyte77
    Bus 408 that goes to Labrador Park operates from 9AM to 7PM (30min intervals). Cannot wait for sunset if commuting for the bus.
    we should have enough vehicles to carry everyone around ... i don't think you can catch sunset either if you go tuas by bus.

  6. #146

    Default

    where is labrador park?

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

  8. #148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    hey, how come no one mention sunset @ labrador park after JBP?
    I second it.

    My van can take 7 people.

  9. #149
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    i tought that it was tuas and not LP

  10. #150

    Default

    so is going tuas or LP??

  11. #151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    I second it.

    My van can take 7 people.
    Hmmm, on second thought let the Orgainser decide.

  12. #152

    Default

    btw, which part of Tuas exactly are we talking about? Tuas quite big leh

  13. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    i tought that it was tuas and not LP
    labrador park is the other option, tuas is so big, and most people don't know the way to the best location for sunset. labrador park more 'family-friendly' since so many people bringing family along.

  14. #154

    Default

    blur liao haha i going off to JBP soon

  15. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Later i play sissors , paper, stone to decide..

    Some suggested Tuas, some suggested LP. After delibration, I think maybe LP is a better suggestion. There should be some good makan places (pasir panjang, queenstown) around there right?

    Everyone quite familiar that place except me. And the area more convenient for transportation after dinner.

    Any objections please come see me personally....

    objector>> <<sjourn
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  16. #156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Later i play sissors , paper, stone to decide..

    Some suggested Tuas, some suggested LP. After delibration, I think maybe LP is a better suggestion. There should be some good makan places (pasir panjang, queenstown) around there right?

    Everyone quite familiar that place except me. And the area more convenient for transportation after dinner.

    Any objections please come see me personally....

    objector>> <<sjourn
    me familiar, i work just down the street to LP but may not be able to join you guys for dinner

  17. #157
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    OK lah LP also can, many people shoot sunset there.
    Now my turn to try

  18. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knoxknocks
    me familiar, i work just down the street to LP but may not be able to join you guys for dinner

    No prob,.again this is a free N easy outing. Knox hope you can join us for makan ...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  19. #159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    T minus 45 mins...cya all at the kopi.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  20. #160

    Default

    btw u all bringing notebook? anyone??

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •