Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 76 of 76

Thread: Which Bag To Get

  1. #61

    Default

    found wat i am looking for.


    anyone seen this locally b4? Thanks.

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sil
    found wat i am looking for.


    anyone seen this locally b4? Thanks.
    You might want to get something versatile like those cloth wraps sold at Cathay.

    Its a thick padded cloth that has velcro, and so you roll up your cam, and it bundles nicely so you can put in your bags etc.

    The good thing is that there is no fixed size, so you can wrap anything from prosumer, to DSLR, to compacts.
    RH

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhair78
    You might want to get something versatile like those cloth wraps sold at Cathay.

    Its a thick padded cloth that has velcro, and so you roll up your cam, and it bundles nicely so you can put in your bags etc.

    The good thing is that there is no fixed size, so you can wrap anything from prosumer, to DSLR, to compacts.
    ohhh.. good idea.
    will take a look at it.

    Thanks Ricky.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sil
    ohhh.. good idea.
    will take a look at it.

    Thanks Ricky.
    yah, saw them at CP yesterday.

  5. #65
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Get this and don't need to buy camera bag already. Just get some towels and put in the bottom of the bag as additional support.

    Cheers
    John

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donchua
    yah, saw them at CP yesterday.
    any idea w.r.t the price?

    thanks in advance

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blimmer
    any idea w.r.t the price?

    thanks in advance
    Saw only but never take note of the price.

  8. #68

    Default

    thanks Don for the update.

    have anyone used the cloth b4?
    i searched thru the forum, someone was selling them...
    it looks quite good, but might be a hassle to wrap it around the cam..

  9. #69

    Default

    went to CP and checked out the cloth, but did not get it.
    instead I got this stove pouch for my FZ20.. hahaha


  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sil
    went to CP and checked out the cloth, but did not get it.
    instead I got this stove pouch for my FZ20.. hahaha

    Will this protects it?

  11. #71

    Default


    this is what is on the tag.

    i think it is good enough for me, as I will use a normal bag to hold the cam.

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sil
    went to CP and checked out the cloth, but did not get it.
    instead I got this stove pouch for my FZ20.. hahaha

    What the rpice & size?
    Might wanna get one for my Dvcam.

  13. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sil

    this is what is on the tag.

    i think it is good enough for me, as I will use a normal bag to hold the cam.
    Hi there... I like the idea. Question, do you think that the bag can protect your cam against knocks and shocks?

  14. #74
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sil
    went to CP and checked out the cloth, but did not get it.
    instead I got this stove pouch for my FZ20.. hahaha
    Went CP this evening too to look at the cloth. Somehow not very comfort with it so decided not to get it. Look like another round of searching.

    Cheers
    John

  15. #75

    Default

    @Don,
    i bought it @ $15 from the outdoor shop (2nd level PP)

    @nat,
    the pouch is use for camping stove.

    from http://outersports.com/stove_fleece_pouch.html
    The large pouch is made from 200 wt. fleece and is perfect for carrying backpacking, camping or climbing gear like stoves or candle lanterns or other items needing protection. The pouch is ideal for protection against outstanding shock.
    As in for me, I just got it as a protective cover for my cam.

  16. #76

    Default

    Anyone tried safrotto bags? Wondering whether i can get these bags in chengdu.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •