Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66

Thread: Sunpak 383S VS Emoblitz DS328AZ Auto Digital Flashgun

  1. #21

    Default

    Haha....nvm, its ok. Dont take it seriously.

  2. #22

    Default

    What's the trigger voltage for Emoblitz Flash? Looks like Sunpak 383S is hard to find around the town. Did Achiever flash have non dedicated swivel and tilt head?

    Personally tested my Achiever 115A/S Flash unit, trigger voltage hovering around 4-5volt!

  3. #23
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    Achiever is good... But u need to diffuse it if not u tend to get over exposed. Hehe. If not fast shutter speed also can make it

    Achiever cannot tilt/ swivel. kekeke

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,733

    Default

    guys, hope this isn't OT. is there such a thing as a slave flash that can tilt and swivel? any recommendations?

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tao
    guys, hope this isn't OT. is there such a thing as a slave flash that can tilt and swivel? any recommendations?
    Emoblitz DS328AZ has Slave function for digital cam without hotshoe.
    It can tilt and swive and a straight mounting bracket is provided in
    the flash package.
    Another 2 Slave flash are the Suntax 9000TS and Kako 9000ETS,
    both flash also come with the straight bracket.
    Price range from $60 to $75 for brand new set, and around $40 to $45
    for a nuse set in B&S.

  6. #26

    Default

    went to AP today, some idiot quoted me $130 for emoblitz DS328AZ!!

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by direwuff
    went to AP today, some idiot quoted me $130 for emoblitz DS328AZ!!
    I just brought one at MS colour for $60.. gonna use it on my FZ5 using the bracket provided. If I want to use the slave flash to bounce off the ceiling, how to prevent the camera's flash from shooting straight while still able to set off the slave flash? Cover the flash with film?

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vstrom
    I just brought one at MS colour for $60.. gonna use it on my FZ5 using the bracket provided. If I want to use the slave flash to bounce off the ceiling, how to prevent the camera's flash from shooting straight while still able to set off the slave flash? Cover the flash with film?
    you can cover it with IR filter/exposed 35mm film or stick something there to block the flash and direct it to the slave trigger..

  9. #29

    Default

    so among these 3, which is better ??

    all can tilt and turn izzit ??

    currently using Suntax 328 DTZ..

    can only tilt up and down...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    1,325

    Default

    Ya, have the same question as Kenneth. Currently the 3 popular flash models for Lumix are:

    Suntax 328DTZ
    Sunpak 383 Super
    Emoblitz 328 AZ

    Which is the most value for money? Approximately how much for each model? And I thought Emoblitz AZ trigger voltage isn't good for FZ20? Too high right? Sorry ah... quite a dilemma choosing which flash unit's better...

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    Sunpak 383 Super => where can i get it cheapest? It's a guide number 38 flash isn't it?
    that'll be the one i'm aiming for!!

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unseen
    Sunpak 383 Super => where can i get it cheapest? It's a guide number 38 flash isn't it?
    that'll be the one i'm aiming for!!
    can this be used as a slave flash??

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NTU and Wdls
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by direwuff
    can this be used as a slave flash??
    eh.. dunno leh.. hope it can be...
    at most spend a bit more buy a slave unit ba...

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by direwuff
    went to AP today, some idiot quoted me $130 for emoblitz DS328AZ!!
    Wah... the price is .

    I think the cheapest price I've read so far is $55 from AP SLS.

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karnage
    Ya, have the same question as Kenneth. Currently the 3 popular flash models for Lumix are:

    Suntax 328DTZ
    Sunpak 383 Super
    Emoblitz 328 AZ

    Which is the most value for money? Approximately how much for each model? And I thought Emoblitz AZ trigger voltage isn't good for FZ20? Too high right? Sorry ah... quite a dilemma choosing which flash unit's better...
    Emoblitz 328 is below 6 volts... it is written on the box...

    Where got sell Sunpak 383 Super... i only see them on websites...? Any shop selling and how much...

    4 more models worth considering for camera with hotshoe

    1) Metz 32z1
    2) Metz 32z2 (these 2 are old models, doubt can still find in shops.)
    3) Vivitar 283
    4) Vivitar 285HV (This one have slightly more control than the above)

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hong Jia
    Emoblitz 328 is below 6 volts... it is written on the box...

    Where got sell Sunpak 383 Super... i only see them on websites...? Any shop selling and how much...

    4 more models worth considering for camera with hotshoe

    1) Metz 32z1
    2) Metz 32z2 (these 2 are old models, doubt can still find in shops.)
    3) Vivitar 283
    4) Vivitar 285HV (This one have slightly more control than the above)
    am looking for a flash that can turn and tilt...

    and must be good on fz20.. must not FRIED my cam..

    anyway, maybe we could do a small MO on ONE flash that everything agree..

    cheap, good and affordable..

    wat that hokkien phrase ??

    " ai pee, ai qee, ai toa liap ni "
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  17. #37
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaix
    Wah... the price is .

    I think the cheapest price I've read so far is $55 from AP SLS.
    The salesman must be something wrong or is mistaken. It's on the shelf displayed, just point out to him... I got it at $55 at Alan Photo Sim Lim Square. earlier part of this mth.
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

  18. #38

    Default

    i think if you guys want a cheap and ok performing flash.. get the emoblitz. c/w tilt and swivel...
    more $$$, get the metz...but have to get it second hand...like HJ and i did...or the vivitar...this one is a tie...

    sunpak is damn friggin ex...but of cos, if you have the $$$, might as well get the FL28 from panasonic...
    too many shots...

  19. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codling
    i think if you guys want a cheap and ok performing flash.. get the emoblitz. c/w tilt and swivel...
    more $$$, get the metz...but have to get it second hand...like HJ and i did...or the vivitar...this one is a tie...

    sunpak is damn friggin ex...but of cos, if you have the $$$, might as well get the FL28 from panasonic...
    u mean Emoblitz 328 AZ ??

    metz which model ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b
    The salesman must be something wrong or is mistaken. It's on the shelf displayed, just point out to him... I got it at $55 at Alan Photo Sim Lim Square. earlier part of this mth.
    no i think he is out to con me.. cos i am rather young.. this guy is a young looking guy also.. when he quoted me 130 i was like and asked whether he's sure then he said the cost price oso three digit already... definitely out to chop my carrot head..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •