Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 66

Thread: Sunpak 383S VS Emoblitz DS328AZ Auto Digital Flashgun

  1. #1

    Default Sunpak 383S VS Emoblitz DS328AZ Auto Digital Flashgun

    Interested to get a flash gun for my FZ20, have shorlisted these two model which have tilt and swivel head. Mainly use for portrait and indoor photography.

    Anyone experience with Sunpak 383S or Emoblitz DS328AZ Auto Digital Flashgun?
    Where can I get these two models of flash gun? How much does it cost for Sunpak 383S or Emoblitz DS328AZ?

    Long time din visit Cathay Photo, not sure whether they carry Sunpak 383S model anot...whereas I tried to look around for Emoblitz but hard to find...
    heard AP in Funan selling it..

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheewooi
    How much does it cost for Sunpak 383S or Emoblitz DS328AZ?
    Emoblitz DS328AZ should be less than $60 if i m not wrong

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivan
    Emoblitz DS328AZ should be less than $60 if i m not wrong
    Where can I get it?.......... still looking around..

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheewooi
    Where can I get it?.......... still looking around..
    Previously got it from AP, maybe u can call them and check about it...

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivan
    Emoblitz DS328AZ should be less than $60 if i m not wrong
    I went to AP at Funan, they quote me $65......
    Ivan you got bargain?
    This Wed i will be going to the SEED meeting, will check it out again. Ivan how much did you buy the Emoblitz DS328AZ for?
    Thanks.

  6. #6
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josephteo548
    I went to AP at Funan, they quote me $65......
    Ivan you got bargain?
    This Wed i will be going to the SEED meeting, will check it out again. Ivan how much did you buy the Emoblitz DS328AZ for?
    Thanks.
    $50 or $55 if I remember correctly since we bought ours together.

    Cheers
    John

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josephteo548
    This Wed i will be going to the SEED meeting, will check it out again. Ivan how much did you buy the Emoblitz DS328AZ for?
    Err... i oredi forgot the exact amount, should be $50 - $55 as John and I bought together.
    Last edited by ivan; 29th March 2005 at 01:29 PM.

  8. #8

    Default

    Got a question here..

    can Emoblitz DS328AZ swivel left and right? up and down? side to side?

    haha.. conclusion is, can it swivel horizontal and vertically? Sometimes need to take potrait mode, so can it make it?

  9. #9
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fz5
    Got a question here..

    can Emoblitz DS328AZ swivel left and right? up and down? side to side?

    haha.. conclusion is, can it swivel horizontal and vertically? Sometimes need to take potrait mode, so can it make it?
    The ans is yes. It can swivel.

  10. #10
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josephteo548
    I went to AP at Funan, they quote me $65......
    Ivan you got bargain?
    This Wed i will be going to the SEED meeting, will check it out again. Ivan how much did you buy the Emoblitz DS328AZ for?
    Thanks.
    Aiya, Joseph you want to try the flash? I still have my Emoblitz one with me.

    Cheers
    John

  11. #11
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    Joseph, come down to PLUG meeting so tat John can let you view the flash

  12. #12
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Can lelong the flash too.

    Cheers
    John

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Can lelong the flash too.

    Cheers
    John
    How much John?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by josho
    The ans is yes. It can swivel.


    oo.. but i still no idea how it swivel..

    maybe after buy it only know..


    double confirm,

    swivel horizontal and vertically??

    sorry for the double confirm, cos i'm going to ask ppl buy from me from singapore, so cannot get the wrong stuf.f. haha..

  15. #15
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeWorld
    How much John?
    Sold to you already then I noticed your post

    Cheers
    John

  16. #16
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fz5
    oo.. but i still no idea how it swivel..

    maybe after buy it only know..


    double confirm,

    swivel horizontal and vertically??

    sorry for the double confirm, cos i'm going to ask ppl buy from me from singapore, so cannot get the wrong stuf.f. haha..
    Yes Yes. Double confirmed Yes... unless the person bought the wrong one then I have nothing to say

    Cheers
    John
    Last edited by John Teoh; 2nd April 2005 at 11:19 PM.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh
    Sold to you already then I noticed your post

    Cheers
    John
    Thank you, John.

  18. #18

    Default

    Anyone have samples photo taken by Emoblitz? Can post some here? Wana check out da bounce flash......

  19. #19

    Default

    Hi John.........now then i see your post! After the PLUG.....
    Didnt know u offering to sell me! I thought u let me see only.
    Otherwise i buy liao......... Haha.
    In the end Lifeworld took it. Arr.... (JOKING)
    But thanks for the offer.


    Cheers

  20. #20
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josephteo548
    Hi John.........now then i see your post! After the PLUG.....
    Didnt know u offering to sell me! I thought u let me see only.
    Otherwise i buy liao......... Haha.
    In the end Lifeworld took it. Arr.... (JOKING)
    But thanks for the offer.


    Cheers
    oh... paisay. Life World happened to ask me on the spot so I just sold to him.

    Cheers
    John

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •