Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Happy 3-8 Day!

  1. #1
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Happy 3-8 Day!

    Wishing all 3-8, a happy 3-8 day tomorrow.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Happy 3-8 Day!

    Happy International Womens' Day to all my girl friends and fellow female photographers, human, cats, other species included!
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,197

    Default Re: Happy 3-8 Day!

    OMG! I saw a super chio lady in white @ from Bugis to Raffles Place MRT. I have never seen a prettier woman than her in my life. Happy 3-8 women day to that chio lady.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Happy 3-8 Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    OMG! I saw a super chio lady in white @ from Bugis to Raffles Place MRT. I have never seen a prettier woman than her in my life. Happy 3-8 women day to that chio lady.
    You must post a pic lah, like your Iriana. No pic how to share you enthusiasm?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,197

    Default Re: Happy 3-8 Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    You must post a pic lah, like your Iriana. No pic how to share you enthusiasm?
    I snap her with my eyes so whenever I close my eyes, she will appear in my mind. Looks wise, Iriana lose out by a margin but different favour. This one is more matured and looks high society and composed. Doesn't look like a MRT frequent rider as she does not know City Hall and Raffles Place doors opening on different side. Full bodied with curves in the right places, in fact the figure hugging cheong sum looks a bit tight at the chest. Porcelain tofu skin with pinkish glow radiating underneath. Lips like Zhang Ziyi (樱桃小嘴) and when her lips are slightly ajar, you can see the ivory and well form teeth. High nose bridge that tapers down to a sharp end. And those eyes are big and dreamy. She threw me a glance and the voltage is too high for me to handle. I almost melted. She seems to be from a different world, may Mars.

    Have Madmartian seen her there before?

  6. #6

    Default

    Sounds like you are describing my wife
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  7. #7

    Default Re: Happy 3-8 Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    This one is more matured and looks high society and composed. Doesn't look like a MRT frequent rider as she does not know City Hall and Raffles Place doors opening on different side. Full bodied with curves in the right places, in fact the figure hugging cheong sum looks a bit tight at the chest. Porcelain tofu skin with pinkish glow radiating underneath. Lips like Zhang Ziyi (樱桃小嘴) and when her lips are slightly ajar, you can see the ivory and well form teeth. High nose bridge that tapers down to a sharp end. And those eyes are big and dreamy. She threw me a glance and the voltage is too high for me to handle. I almost melted. She seems to be from a different world,
    You are acquiring Sion's preference for MILFs.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •