26th August 2002, 11:03 AM
Adobe Photoshop 7.01 Update
Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 update
The Adobe® Photoshop® 7.0.1 update fixes a number of problems discovered after Photoshop 7.0 was released.
The most significant fixes in the 7.0.1 release include the following:
• Photoshop now saves alpha transparency data in Targa files in the same way it did in previous versions.
• File Browser performance has been enhanced.
• If the color settings color management policy is set to "Off," Photoshop no longer asks to save changes unless other edits have been performed.
• The total ink now defaults to 300% as it did in previous versions of Photoshop.
• The color of white areas in CMYK files saved as JPEG files no longer shifts.
• TIFF files with LZW compression are now written correctly.
• Files made with Photoshop now work better with Microsoft® Windows® XP's automatic thumbnail generation.
• Favorites now function correctly in the Open dialog box.
• Picture Package no longer locks up when it encounters incorrect file types while using custom page layouts.
• Metadata is better preserved in certain JPEG files.
• Photoshop no longer appears frozen when applying KPT3 filters.
• Photoshop now offers better compatibility with older Intel® Pentium® III hardware.
• Photoshop no longer produces a program error when resampling certain large 16-bit documents.
• An issue that prevented Photoshop 6.0 from opening certain files containing layer effects and edited in Photoshop 7.0 has been fixed.
• The Maximize Backwards Compatibility for Photoshop Files preference now correctly sets the state of the Maximize Compatibility checkbox in the Photoshop Format Options dialog box when you save a file as Photoshop (PSD) format.
Click Here to go to Download Location - Photoshop 7.01 Update