Thread: Why many people want to sell their 602 off?

Question Why many people want to sell their 602 off?

Just curious. Why suddenly there are a few ppl want to sell their 602 off? From what I know, this is quite a good DC already. Upgrading to DSLR?
    at least there are 2:

B&S One

B&S Two

the owners care to share the reasons
    Last edited by 007; 26th August 2002 at 08:54 AM.

Is there anything to do with the brand?

Brand & loyal ?

My guess is because they have no faith in the products they have bought? (brand?)

Default Re: Why many people want to sell their 602 off?

they're just taking turns. Earlier, it was the 707 users that were dumping their cameras. Theres at least one ad for another brand of brand-new digicam as well at the moment. If you've been around clubsnap long enough, its a very common phenomenon. A combination of 'gear acquisition syndrome' and 'finger paralysis syndrome'

Originally posted by 007
    Just curious. Why suddenly there are a few ppl want to sell their 602 off? From what I know, this is quite a good DC already. Upgrading to DSLR?
    at least there are 2:

B&S One

B&S Two

the owners care to share the reasons

Just what is finger paralysis?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Originally posted by Wolfgang
    Just what is finger paralysis?
    cannot press the shutter release unless the camera/lens is the top of the line type.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...nger+paralysis

I notice that as well. Thought recently there was some kind of 602z craze. I have seen some outstanding photos coming from that cam in this forum.

maybe they're upgradng to S2 Pro?

The 5700 might be a worthy upgrade for those with enough dough cos of the higher zoom (280mm) and tilting LCD. 7i, too, might be good for those who wants a wide angle (the telephoto is only 200mm, less than the S602Z's).
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Originally posted by mpenza
    maybe they're upgradng to S2 Pro?

The 5700 might be a worthy upgrade for those with enough dough cos of the higher zoom (280mm) and tilting LCD. 7i, too, might be good for those who wants a wide angle (the telephoto is only 200mm, less than the S602Z's).
    what about you? are you going to upgrade soon?

Originally posted by 007
    what about you? are you going to upgrade soon?
    nope, won't be changing cameras any time soon. The camera is good enough for me and the good battery life plus relatively noise-free high ISO images are great advantages over the 2 other I've mentioned
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Tobey
    Guests

Hi, Tobey here. In case you are wondering and concerned about the reason for my selling off the cam, nothing to do with brand or such things. Old enough to know quality is not a shining coat of chrome.

It is just that I have a set of lenses, and I wanted to delve into digital, and then... S602Z blew me away with the ease and functionality of going digital, not to mention shortened learning time.

So I am now pooling up the money for..........DSLR. Which I SHOULD have done so earlier (darn) if not for the overly cautious nature that I have in investing...

So there it is. And my finger is working perfectly

Originally posted by mpenza

nope, won't be changing cameras any time soon. The camera is good enough for me and the good battery life plus relatively noise-free high ISO images are great advantages over the 2 other I've mentioned
    glad to hear that! More fashion shots!

Originally posted by Tobey
    Hi, Tobey here. In case you are wondering and concerned about the reason for my selling off the cam, nothing to do with brand or such things. Old enough to know quality is not a shining coat of chrome.

It is just that I have a set of lenses, and I wanted to delve into digital, and then... S602Z blew me away with the ease and functionality of going digital, not to mention shortened learning time.

So I am now pooling up the money for..........DSLR. Which I SHOULD have done so earlier (darn) if not for the overly cautious nature that I have in investing...

So there it is. And my finger is working perfectly
    Yeah, thanks for replying. wow! so fast your "evolution" in photography me? no $$$ then heehee.......saving now........from zero........