Thread: Queries on Nikon Lens

Default Queries on Nikon Lens

Hi.
    Hope someone can help me on this. My friend bought a spectacle from a shop and claim that it is using Nikon lens. I am wondering if there is any certificate or proof to show that it is genuine. She did not have any. Else, how do I know if it is not just any ordinary lens?

i seen it before. actualli i also dunno the difference. the onli thing i know that Nikon has lenses which are very thin. as in for the specs one la!! haha...

u can ask if the lens has ED elements on it.

Maybe, it is the hi index type.

got VR or not???

I'm planning to get a new pair of Nikon Titanium specs from my fren's shop. Both frames and lenses are available. But I will only get the frame, its design is cool.

Deregistered

My specs r using Nikon lens.

Used to use Hoya & Essilor.
    Until i changed to Nikon ED, really world of a difference

Quote Originally Posted by spraylord
    got VR or not???
    Thats a good one

you CAN ask for a cert to certify it's a nikon lens. look at the nikon brochure in the specs shop, at the back they got say ask for a cert when u make the lens. every nikon lens come with a cert.

If the spec shop tell u it's nikon lah, no bluff u one lah...but no cert, it's got to be corny lens instead of nikon!!!

I have Nikon Lens for my specs also... not sure how it is cus first time I'm using plastic lens versus glass but this hi index nikon lens as thin as my glass lens.. btw.. it cost me almost $300 for the 2 lenses... so in a way more ex than some nikkors : P $$$ fly away

Quote Originally Posted by spraylord
    got VR or not???
    My NIKON glass specs has the following:

1. Built-in circular polariser (Looks darker than normal, very good for sunlight use)
    2. Built-in VR (When I jump, image still clear, specs won't drop)

Well, the answer to your question is.... Yes, specs do come with VR. Hahahahahahahaha.........

(joke, joke, OK??????????????)

wah....if ve zoom range even more better lah deh!!! say 12-24mm, 24-120 vr and 70-200mm. so next time no need to buy lens to fix on my d70.

Quote Originally Posted by damienster
    wah....if ve zoom range even more better lah deh!!! say 12-24mm, 24-120 vr and 70-200mm. so next time no need to buy lens to fix on my d70.
    ......... ur eyes have "zooms" and apertures, the zoom is 0.01mm to 20000mm with f0.1 - f22 for smaller.

lol.... its faster den AFS / L / USM / HSM / ATX-Pro ... so how ? the only difference is u dun haf a CF card slot in ur brain... lol.....

i ever saw an advert for the nikon lenses before.. it says they do come with certs for genuine ones..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler