I am wondering if i am the only one suffering from the incompetency of the Speedpost. Everytime i ask someone to send me a parcel, the items always take at least 5 working days to be delivered. And it may take as long as 10 working days. Do they actually take local parcel to the x-ray machine or customs to check? Or am i the only person who is so damn unlucky that my name is on their must check list?

And there seem to be some discrepancy of the service, there was once that the speedpost ppl actually left my parcel with my security guard... without informing me... was i pissed...

And when no one is around to receive, sometimes they would send it to my nearest Post Office, sometimes to the HQ, and if its the nearest post office, its easier for me, since its the next day i could collect, and when its at the HQ, we still must call before collection, and today is really pissing me off, i told them i going down to collect my parcel at HQ, they gave me a time to collect, and i went, they actually still keep it in the warehouse, and going to deliver the item on monday... WTF? din you guys have the instructions?