Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would a normal 26 yrs old guy sian a 13 yrs old gal???

Since you know so many stories of his "romance" with his 13 years old girl friend, dont you have any opportunity to give him some of your friendly advices?

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Since you know so many stories of his "romance" with his 13 years old girl friend, dont you have any opportunity to give him some of your friendly advices?
    What kind of friendly advices???

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    At first, my collegue wanted to meet up wif her last week but due to some 'problem', they does not able to meet up.
    The 'problem' is as follows, the gal fail for test and her teacher ask her to stay back for tution. The gal became very pissed off and took out a penknife and slash her own hands. The teacher called her parents and her parents are very angry wif her and ban her for going out.
    This is a problematic young gal that my collegue are dealing wif.
    ur fren sure likes challenging stuff...

and... whtever intentions he have... nah... not with someone who plays with a penknife...

He must have 'trust'' u a lot to tell u his personal life ..pity the guy
    instead of costing him his reputation and getting the boss into his personal life
    as his friend
    u should help him to forget abt the girl 13yr old is just still too young for any relation...least the gal just want a 'mature' man to care for her..whereas as for yr friend. try pouring a bucket of ice into his pant to cool him down.....
    Last edited by gha; 26th March 2005 at 11:02 PM.

I would never try and "sian" a underage girl if i'm a mature adult. Age is not a matter when i'm in relationship, that's what i always think. But for a adult to "sian" a girl at age 13, personally i find that ridiculous. You mentioned "sian" already so i think they're not in serious relationship whereby they really love each other...cRapz =/. I'm 16 and i would never try and "sian" a girl that is age 13 already. The most "lugi" will still be the young and innocent girl..(perhaps i can't use innocent nowadays.. =D) Hope you can have a good chat with your friend.

piggy

He does affect my job scope. He is very lifeless and I had seen him fallen asleep many times during work. Furthermore, he need to operate on the machine and I think it is very dangerous for himself and other collegues too in term of work safety!
    operate machines...
    That's too dangerous.
    Support you. But tell the boss in a better way..
    like... boss, he look very di tired....

Your friend should help the the gal to set her priorities straight and things like that instead of mooning over her. This would be the time she needs guidance most. Not the opposite!!
    If I'm you I'd give my friend a rebuttal saying his attitute has been affecting the colleagues morale and some people are complaining. Things like that you know. Sooner or later he's bound to get into trouble somewhere: work parents or even the police!
    p/s: Oo did I just read heavy machinery? There has been a few casualties involving ppl falling asleep and bang poof dead. Best is u advice him urself u know, if that doesnt work just report him to someone that can do something. I agree.
    Best cure? get the gal off him hahaha.
    Last edited by dennisc; 26th March 2005 at 10:52 PM.

anyone with 13 year old daughters here?

I had a 26 yrs old collegue which recently managed to 'sian' a 13 yrs old gal from friendster.com. My collegue had yet to meet up wif that gal but claim that the gal had promised to be his galfriend.
    My collegue would call her in midnights around 2am and chatted with her till 6am! Then he would come to work 'steam steam' wif big eye-bags and almost fallen asleep many times while working. He never pay attention or hold any responsiblty while working at all...just care-free and bo-chap attutude. Very childish rite?
    Wat da ya guys think our company should deal wif him? Pls advice.

He's quite desperate right?
    13 years old?

Anyway company should not meddle his personal affair...well..ppl might be watching, even wall have ears...Let him be, see him on paper soon

from my point of view, the girl is making use of him to achieve what she wants.

all these are all skin deep coz u will nv know what she can be thinking of next.

and he should know that the law protects the women onli.

At first, my collegue wanted to meet up wif her last week but due to some 'problem', they does not able to meet up.
    The 'problem' is as follows, the gal fail for test and her teacher ask her to stay back for tution. The gal became very pissed off and took out a penknife and slash her own hands. The teacher called her parents and her parents are very angry wif her and ban her for going out.
    This is a problematic young gal that my collegue are dealing wif.
    oh my god... what will happen if your friend wants to break up with her in the near future? Another murder case?

er,
    usually my "friend", my "colleague", "someone i known" all refer to oneself.

I hope that's not the case here huh.

I dun really see how a 13 year old can communicate, share commnalities, view, values etc with a 26 year old that they want to go "steady"

Don't play with fire.
    There is nothing wrong with having evil thoughts, but everything is wrong with turning those thoughts into actions.

I just feel that the guy is a loser .. 13yrs difference?
    No other better girls for him to date?
    Worst still from the net .. BEST is never meet before ..

Wah lao....13 year old. Not fully developed also want? Desperado meh? A good 3 more years to legally bang! Go out, people will tot that she is the sister!

If he is normal, than surely will not even consider a 13 year old GF. Sister maybe. I think he is abnormal.

HE'S A PAEDOPHILE!!!

but hey a lot of kids nowadays look older than their age. Leave him be and let him settle his own problems.

Your colleague is looking for trouble. He has never met her. He'd better be careful that she is not one out to "ensnare" him and later blackmail him for $$$ in exchange for not being reported for statutory rape. Even if nothing ever happens, she can also cry wolf. That time, onus on him to wriggle out of this one liao.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    but hey a lot of kids nowadays look older than their age. Leave him be and let him settle his own problems.
    agreed ... but bit hard to think of a 13 year old (sec 1 or 2?) going out with a 26 year old ...

people have asked me ... so where are u working? or so... what degree did u study? ... and that was 2 years ago .. :S when i was 16!!!

but then again ... i know a girl who's 16 but looks like a uni student ...

Quote Originally Posted by gha
    He must have 'trust'' u a lot to tell u his personal life ..pity the guy
    instead of costing him his reputation and getting the boss into his personal life
    as his friend
    u should help him to forget abt the girl 13yr old is just still too young for any relation...least the gal just want a 'mature' man to care for her..whereas as for yr friend. try pouring a bucket of ice into his pant to cool him down.....
    Yeah I totally agree. Your colleague is just despo - try to talk him out of it.

One word: PAEDOPHILE.

its time to give some waking up call to your friend....

age shouldn't be a problem but is for matured people only, NOT minors even if they are "mentally mature". There are things and commitments to take care of which they will not be able to handle it.

BTW...
    (Its a offence in singapore to have ........ with ....... even if they have the approval ........) and it goes on and on and on ....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast