Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bali Trip May 10 to 13

Default Re: Bali Trip May 10 to 13

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    Don't remember traffic being bad in Bali? lol used to go every year.

dun forget to head up to lovina for a day to watch dolphins
    You must have been there during off-peak season? If not, lucky for you Lovina is about 3 hrs north. I think you can also see Gitgit waterfall when you're north-bound. I plan to go to these places when I come back to Bali
    I shoot with my A7II . I shoot with my Kalashnikov AEG. I just love shooting ;)

Blog Entries

If you want to shoot some good seascapes, do remember to visit the less touristy Mengening beach in Canggu (sunset) or check out Masceti Beach in Ketewel (sunrise). Make sure you go there during low tide to get some really interesting rock formations.
    Even the touristy Tanah Lot area is also good for seascapes, but Tanah Lot itself is always crowded. Maybe walk a little to the right to Pura Batu Bolong.

You can see some of my pictures of Pura Batu Bolong and Mengening beach here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1293712
    Last edited by daredevil123; 13th August 2013 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by r0n1n View Post

You must have been there during off-peak season? If not, lucky for you Lovina is about 3 hrs north. I think you can also see Gitgit waterfall when you're north-bound. I plan to go to these places when I come back to Bali
    i use to go every yr.. except for the last 2 years so i think im outdated lol. yes u will pass gigit. i only went to the smaller one with the pool did not get to go to the bigger one

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i use to go every yr.. except for the last 2 years so i think im outdated lol. yes u will pass gigit. i only went to the smaller one with the pool did not get to go to the bigger one
    It's time to go back there

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    If you want to shoot some good seascapes, do remember to visit the less touristy Mengening beach in Canggu (sunset) or check out Masceti Beach in Ketewel (sunrise). Make sure you go there during low tide to get some really interesting rock formations.
    Even the touristy Tanah Lot area is also good for seascapes, but Tanah Lot itself is always crowded. Maybe walk a little to the right to Pura Batu Bolong.

You can see some of my pictures of Pura Batu Bolong and Mengening beach here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1293712
    Thanks for sharing, very nice indeed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234