Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bali Trip May 10 to 13

Please feel free to call/whatsapp or SMS him... I think he has wassapp on one of those 2 numbers or either way u can go on Facebook n msg him... Juz tell him wat u plan to do in Bali n he will arrange watever u wan...

The last time I was there I actually bought a package frm groupon... But thank goodness I was introduced to Tyo... When I was there, he asked le how much I paid for my flight n hotel n told me I'm paying too much... I paid almost 1k for 2 person flying by KLM n staying at Adi Dhama hotel in KUTA...

Well the next time I'm going I wld be asking him to arrange my hotels for me there as he told me I cld get better hotels frm wat I was paying...

His day trip packages are not expensive at all... I can't rem clearly but juz my fiancée n myself was in tis SUV and think it cost is abt 300k rupiah for the whole day or something... It's really very cheap...

Places to take photos include a volcano, some water temple... Luwak coffee farm... There's a lot of nice temples to take nice pictures there... Juz let the guide knw u wanna take pics n he will arrange for u...

Have fun in bail... 3 days won't be eunff n I'm sure u will be there again juz like I'm planning to go there soon

Nah he's Balinese... bases in bail. But he hosts alot of pple frm msia n singapore so communication is not a problem if tats wat ur worried about...

Juz go to his fb n check it out...

Default Re: Bali Trip May 10 to 13

Quote Originally Posted by travisjds View Post
    Nah he's Balinese... bases in bail. But he hosts alot of pple frm msia n singapore so communication is not a problem if tats wat ur worried about...

Juz go to his fb n check it out...
    Thanks.. I just whatsapp him.. awaiting his reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitestallion

Thanks.. I just whatsapp him.. awaiting his reply.
    Np!! Enjoy ur Bali trip!!

Np!! Enjoy ur Bali trip!!
    Ok he has replied. 350,000 for a day. sounds cheap. We booked him for 2 days. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitestallion

Ok he has replied. 350,000 for a day. sounds cheap. We booked him for 2 days. Thanks.
    Welcome!! Told u his prices are reasonable well hope u enjoy ur trip there like I did!!!

Add him on fb as well well at least next time when u go there again he can arrange things for u... He's all about returning tourist
    Last edited by travisjds; 1st March 2013 at 11:33 PM.

Thanks to those who provided information here! Really helpful.

if you like dolphin watching you can head north to Lovina.

but you gotta stay one nightat lovina or wake up super early to travel up north.
    Last edited by eleveninth; 2nd March 2013 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth

but you gotta stay one nightat lovina or wake up super early to travel up north.
    Love the first shot!! I think not suitable esp when my baby is traveling along. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth

Nice pics!! Last time when I was there I use only using a Olympus pen haiz.. I've since change to a d300s so hoping to take better pics on my next trip...

I will only bring my trusty 7D and 17-50 Tamron for this trip.
    Last edited by Whitestallion; 2nd March 2013 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitestallion View Post
    I will only bring my trusty 7D and 17-50 Tamron for this trip.
    more than enough.

Thanks to TS and all the members for very useful information especially travisjds and JohnJon82. I will contact Tyo and see how can he help me plan the sightseeing for our family. Hope to get nice shots during in Bali.
    Sony a6300
    E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS : E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS : E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS

Always happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by supercool
    Thanks to TS and all the members for very useful information especially travisjds and JohnJon82. I will contact Tyo and see how can he help me plan the sightseeing for our family. Hope to get nice shots during in Bali.
    No worries. I also gathered lots of info from helpful peeps here. When are you going?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitestallion View Post
    No worries. I also gathered lots of info from helpful peeps here. When are you going?
    I'll be going on 11 April and return back on 15 April. Tyo reply me already and he will bring us around Bali for 2 days. The cost per day is Rp 350,000 for guide driver, van with petrol. I'll sharing my experience here once I back from Bali

Btw, anyone stay in Best Western Kuta Beach hotel before? Base on reviews at Agoda.com, seems like value for money hotel as in near to beach, shopping area and restaurants. Price also not so high around S$65 per night per room. I'm thinking of staying there.
    Last edited by supercool; 29th March 2013 at 11:47 PM.
    Sony a6300

Quote Originally Posted by supercool View Post
    I'll be going on 11 April and return back on 15 April. Tyo reply me already and he will bring us around Bali for 2 days. The cost per day is Rp 350,000 for guide driver, van with petrol. I'll sharing my experience here once I back from Bali

Btw, anyone stay in Best Western Kuta Beach hotel before? Base on reviews at Agoda.com, seems like value for money hotel as in near to beach, shopping area and restaurants. Price also not so high around S$65 per night per room. I'm thinking of staying there.

looks good. go ahead

Quote Originally Posted by supercool

I will be there from 9th till 13th May.

Hi juz for everyones info.....

if your vacation to Bali, you want to find transpot and tour guide .. please contact us ..+6281369497324 (whatsapp) / +6285857188453..Email : tyo_utama78@yahoo.com.......TYO UTAMA (GCR) ONE TOUR SERVICE

so hes the bali man u wanna find when u get there =D cheers!

Hi juz for everyones info.....

if your vacation to Bali, you want to find transpot and tour guide .. please contact us ..+6281369497324 (whatsapp) / +6285857188453..Email : tyo_utama78@yahoo.com.......TYO UTAMA (GCR) ONE TOUR SERVICE

so hes the bali man u wanna find when u get there =D cheers!
    Yes, I'm in Bali now and using Tyo's service currently. The car is spacious with good aircon, the driver is very friendly and most importantly price is reasonable. I highly recommend to use his service if you guys plan to Bali.
    Sony a6300

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast