Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVD Recorder: Advise needed, please..........

Hi,

I am looking around DVD recorders. Been to the Best Denki at Taka. According to the staff, only panasonic recorders are diretcly made in Japan. The rest of the recorders are from other places. Not sure true or not.

Anyway, I think there are recorders at Best Denki Taka. Easier to compare. Really depend on what you want to use it for.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim
    Hi,

I am looking around DVD recorders. Been to the Best Denki at Taka. According to the staff, only panasonic recorders are diretcly made in Japan. The rest of the recorders are from other places. Not sure true or not.

Anyway, I think there are recorders at Best Denki Taka. Easier to compare. Really depend on what you want to use it for.
    IMHO, it really does not matter where they are made. I bought the sharp one liao, at HN. With extended warranty of total 5 year. Don't think I want the product to last beyond 5 years. If it does, good.. But for 809.. well...

Quote Originally Posted by jamestan
    IMHO, it really does not matter where they are made. I bought the sharp one liao, at HN. With extended warranty of total 5 year. Don't think I want the product to last beyond 5 years. If it does, good.. But for 809.. well...
    haha, good thing too. coz the way technology is advancing, in 5 years time, 80 gb will seem like the equivalent of 80 mb today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12