Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 58910111215 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 334

Thread: Nikon D7100 Hands-On Preview

  1. #181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kensou View Post

    Used "High NR" setting on this photo
    1/25 f/2.8 ISO 3200 @ 32mm (Tamron 24-70)
    Might just make a trip down to funan.... I just might..

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,458

    Default Re: Nikon D7100 Hands-On Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by grievor View Post
    Might just make a trip down to funan.... I just might..
    I give you a push... Just go and get it and start shooting.... Not happy later then say....

  3. #183

    Default

    IMHO I think this is the best camera in the market now in this price point. It's like buying a brand new D300s when it was release at 1.5k sgd. It's a great yr to be a nikon gear head this yr.

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lightyear2011 View Post
    IMHO I think this is the best camera in the market now in this price point. It's like buying a brand new D300s when it was release at 1.5k sgd. It's a great yr to be a nikon gear head this yr.
    I am sure some bro here wish D600 got the same specs.... haaa

  5. #185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N-user View Post

    I am sure some bro here wish D600 got the same specs.... haaa
    I think so too. If they can afford, they should buy this as 2nd or back up body. More $ $ $.... Lol...

  6. #186

  7. #187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N-user View Post

    I am sure some bro here wish D600 got the same specs.... haaa
    Hehehe correct.

    I'm a d600 user, I sometimes wished that my D600 got the same feature.


    But then... Some bros owned d7100 here wished that they can afford D600.

    I still consider myself lucky. Hehehehehe

  8. #188

    Default Re: Nikon D7100 Hands-On Preview


  9. #189

    Default Re: Nikon D7100 Hands-On Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by nikoneer View Post
    Hehehe correct.

    I'm a d600 user, I sometimes wished that my D600 got the same feature.


    But then... Some bros owned d7100 here wished that they can afford D600.

    I still consider myself lucky. Hehehehehe
    I think it not only the camera you are getting also Len to consisted.

  10. #190

    Default Re: Nikon D7100 Hands-On Preview

    Anyone know howcome Song Brother and challenger is selling $400 more?

  11. #191

    Default

    Maybe because they want to earn/chopped more to those unsuspecting buyers who don't know the real price.

  12. #192

    Default Re: Nikon D7100 Hands-On Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by dw8888 View Post
    Anyone know howcome Song Brother and challenger is selling $400 more?

    Willing seller, willing buyer.

  13. #193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N-user

    I give you a push... Just go and get it and start shooting.... Not happy later then say....
    My new baby is beautiful..

  14. #194
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Nikon D7100 Hands-On Preview

    So guys what's the best price and where to get it.....cannot wait Liao...

    PM me please..thks
    Last edited by stevepow; 25th March 2013 at 02:50 PM.

  15. #195

    Default Re: Nikon D7100 Hands-On Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by grievor View Post
    My new baby is beautiful..
    Shoot more and have fun. Love it. look good. Lucky I hold back from D5200.
    Don't know if I hold back some more any batter one from DX version?

  16. #196

    Default

    As for me.. I might wait a little bit more until 3rd quarter of this year.. hope I can tahan..wanna get it oredi..but still considering FX body..

  17. #197
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Blk 936 Hougang St 92
    Posts
    27

    Default Re: Nikon D7100 Hands-On Preview

    Just bought at $1575 for citi credit card 24months installment ,at only around $65/ month.

  18. #198
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Blk 936 Hougang St 92
    Posts
    27

    Default Re: Nikon D7100 Hands-On Preview

    At Ms color.

  19. #199
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Nikon D7100 Hands-On Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by VIOS175 View Post
    At Ms color.
    Still with stock and if cash <1575, right ?

  20. #200

    Default Re: Nikon D7100 Hands-On Preview

    Not sure whether you know about this link...Nikon price list in SG

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...wOE95Y1E#gid=0

    SLR $1,446
    Last edited by yck999; 25th March 2013 at 09:26 PM.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 58910111215 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •