Thread: Is there any battery tester for NiMh?

Default Is there any battery tester for NiMh?

i am wondering is there any battery tester for NiMh battery? like for 2500mah or 2000mah... cos sometimes i charged the batteries but never use, but not sure if the batteries have discharged or full, den if 2500 have discharged to 1800 or lower, does it still show full energy, or will a battery tester still know the diff is a 2500 and show accurately the amount of power left?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Not sure if you can find thisBattery tester locally

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i am wondering is there any battery tester for NiMh battery? like for 2500mah or 2000mah... cos sometimes i charged the batteries but never use, but not sure if the batteries have discharged or full, den if 2500 have discharged to 1800 or lower, does it still show full energy, or will a battery tester still know the diff is a 2500 and show accurately the amount of power left?
    Use a 10 buck Digital Multimeter and measure the voltage across the battery terminals ...

NiMH discharge at 1~3% per day when not being used from memory.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

http://www.teamdigital.net/store/cus...?productid=671

anybody used this b4? btw is team digital a local company? any shops i can just pop in & buy?

another problem here... now most of my stuff uses 6AA batteries, is there any holder that take 6 batteries so that its easier to differentiate. also, is there a charger that charge 6 at 1 go?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Chek with Eastgear.. saw some battery tester. Not so sure if they are still selling it.

Default Battery tester

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    May be you can check it out at those RC hobby shops (Radio-control). I believe they do sell battery testers.

You may want to check if Eastgear brings the following Maha charger in. I remember seeing the image on their website.

http://www.cetsolar.com/c777plus.htm

thanks firefox... seem like something that fits all my needs

Hi ... something very cheap... go to Daiso at IMM 3rd level. A battery meter for $2.00.. It show you 3 setting... good/weak/gone! Good for quick check. For NiMH, if it is at weak reading, you need to charge it!

Simple and cheap!

Yappy

Note... if all contributor can use the 'Decrease Size' feature.....