Thread: Capsule Time~

Default Capsule Time~

doing stock image type of pictures trying at the moment... i wonder if getting a light tent will help.. currently only have 2 ikea lamps... these photos were taken with 1 of the lamps. very hard not to over expose some of the parts.

light tent?

Quote Originally Posted by vonvonz

doing stock image type of pictures trying at the moment... i wonder if getting a light tent will help.. currently only have 2 ikea lamps... these photos were taken with 1 of the lamps. very hard not to over expose some of the parts.

light tent?
    good shots, good lens too! hehe

how about trying tracing paper?
    make a skeletal box using wood sticks and use the tracing papers to cover up this box, acting as a diffuser.

just a suggestion. might not be feasible but i think its workable.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Where is the colorful one? I remember you have one photo of those right? Colorful pills.

Hope these sell like hot cakes too

renegade this one? the one selling is old one, i reshoot this colorful one with 90mm again, but too low fstop. lol will try again i guess. the capsule nice hor?

cheese, i think i should try that... cheaper alternative~ i go try... thank you~

renegade this one? the one selling is old one, i reshoot this colorful one with 90mm again, but too low fstop. lol will try again i guess. the capsule nice hor?

cheese, i think i should try that... cheaper alternative~ i go try... thank you~
    ya man. the colorful one is nice. wow didn't noe u pop pills

Reminds me of bullets lined in a row...

Anyway, light tent will help to keep the light level manageable and softer. Maybe like what cheesecake was saying you could use tracing paper. Tried creating a pseudo-light tent youself? Even if the home-made one cuts out light, it shouldn't matter since you can always use slower shutter speed with the inmobile pills.

Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    ya man. the colorful one is nice. wow didn't noe u pop pills
    that's the result of getting too many MCs.

Quote Originally Posted by pinholeview
    Reminds me of bullets lined in a row...

Anyway, light tent will help to keep the light level manageable and softer. Maybe like what cheesecake was saying you could use tracing paper. Tried creating a pseudo-light tent youself? Even if the home-made one cuts out light, it shouldn't matter since you can always use slower shutter speed with the inmobile pills.
    ya... perhaps. will be getting larger piece of tracing paper
    maybe lower shutter speed might be a problem for me, i dont have a proper tripod to hold the camera steady. so probably gotta figure that out thanks