Thread: New Olympus Master Update Available Now !

Default New Olympus Master Update Available Now !

The latest update (ver. 1.2) for Olympus Master is available for downloading now.

Nothing very major but the changes are :

* Compatible with Olympus digital cameras with the Template Superimpose function.
    * Support for Dock&Done DVD storage
    * Automatic-notice function of Online Service (Update Software and Web Links Menu) added.
    * Online Print function added.
    * The function to display the images within subfolders all together added. (in the [Transfer Images from Media] window and folder tree of any window)
    * The function to back up the calendar information is added to [Backup Images to CD/DVD] function. (only Plus version )
    * Support for the function to automatically display the images backed up with the calendar information to a CD or DVD.

I wonder if the "Edit" bug is still there. If it's been fixed, then you'll have to turn to Adobe RAW or Olympus Studio for maximum detail in RAW processing.

Quote Originally Posted by ykkok
    I wonder if the "Edit" bug is still there. If it's been fixed, then you'll have to turn to Adobe RAW or Olympus Studio for maximum detail in RAW processing.
    I prefer Studio for RAW processing anyway, but it would seems that they not only did not fixed the 'Edit' bug, they have also quietly remove the unnecessary and details-robbing noise reduction from RAW processing with this update, according to users in dpreview.

So there are some major improvements after all, though they are undocumented ones. Those who rely on Master for RAW processing really must get this update then.