What is this meetup about?
開始 (Kaishi) means start in English. I hope to help you get started on your photography journey.
This is a sharing session. I will explain some basic concepts. Then you will put the new knowledge into practice.
Who should attend?
If you are a new Nikon user and concepts such as aperture and rule of third sounds new to you, you may want to attend.
You may want to check out the section. "What will we be doing that day?"
If you have been shooting for sometime, this meetup is not for you.
What is it only for Nikon DSLR users?
I use a Nikon DSLR. And I want to start with something that I am familiar with.
In the future, I may include camera users of other brands.
Why is the meetup only for 5 person?
For a start, I would like to keep the group small. The meetup will still continue even if there is only one person coming.
What is the cost?
What do you need to bring?
1. Nikon DSLR with Lens
2. Umbrella (in case of wet weather)
4. Some money to buy a drink at the place that we are meeting
How do I sign up?
If you confirm that you can make it that day, please
1. send me a private message with your name and contact number
2. leave your ClubSnap nick under the section "Participants"
What will we be doing that day?
- Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO
- Camera modes P, S, A, M
- Rule of Third
- Walk around, practising Rule of Third (Will be cancelled if it rains)
- Review the photos
=== Meetup Details ===
Date: 23 Feb 2013
Time: 3pm (Expected to end before 6pm)
Place: City Hall area (exact location will be confirmed via SMS)
=== Participants ===