Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: OMG! Newton MRT station caught fire!

  1. #61

    Default Re: OMG! Newton MRT station caught fire!

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    If you are using lens to make money... it is an asset....
    physical assets still depreciate , return on Investment not withstanding .

    monetary assets . . . still have chance for capital gain.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  2. #62
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: OMG! Newton MRT station caught fire!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    staying away from smrt stock until they sort out their internal management issues.
    Actually no need to worry, SMRT will not collapse like other company does. If one day you find SMRT close down, it is that day that Singapore is in dip **** and my advise is to migrate.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post

    Hahahaha! I think u are right. Sad... must study more when I am in school... haiz...
    These are not ordinary scholars. Usually stars are president or SAF scholars, 1st class honours from Ivy league and Masters in Public Administration. There are lots of other scholars on the crabs level. So u hv to be super duper in academics and don't screw up during the few budding years.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 20th February 2013 at 03:34 PM.

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: OMG! Newton MRT station caught fire!

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Actually no need to worry, SMRT will not collapse like other company does. If one day you find SMRT close down, it is that day that Singapore is in dip **** and my advise is to migrate.
    not worried about their stability, worried about their dip in dividends due to rising cost.

  5. #65

    Default Re: OMG! Newton MRT station caught fire!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    not worried about their stability, worried about their dip in dividends due to rising cost.
    I doubt that the dividend will dip further. To me, the current price is already under-valued due to oversold and being not popular with speculators. To lower its dividend further will trigger a backlash from its major investors and the boardroom.

  6. #66
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: OMG! Newton MRT station caught fire!

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    These are not ordinary scholars. Usually stars are president or SAF scholars, 1st class honours from Ivy league and Masters in Public Administration. There are lots of other scholars on the crabs level. So u hv to be super duper in academics and don't screw up during the few budding years.
    I think you are right... haiz... which mean ordinary people like myself have no chance at all... Hmm...
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •