Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1011

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

  1. #861

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    Defeat by Soton showed just how volatile the team is - and how if Gerrard and Allen and Lucas never step up their game, our midfield battle is as good as lost.
    Worst of all, it reflected how badly the defenders fail to communicate - without the kaopehkaobu Carra, Skrtel is unmoved even with Agger shouting. And Brad Jones being the laid-back outback Aussie though can muster some saves, cannot scream any commands to save his life - he probably might do better after a round of beers and kangaroo steak Aussie style.
    As fans we were appalled, but I will still stick together with Reds and BR - it is the very underdog story that we crave for.
    And because - You'll Never Walk Alone.
    theDevilisinthedetails.

  2. #862
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    Defeat by Soton showed just how volatile the team is - and how if Gerrard and Allen and Lucas never step up their game, our midfield battle is as good as lost.
    Worst of all, it reflected how badly the defenders fail to communicate - without the kaopehkaobu Carra, Skrtel is unmoved even with Agger shouting. And Brad Jones being the laid-back outback Aussie though can muster some saves, cannot scream any commands to save his life - he probably might do better after a round of beers and kangaroo steak Aussie style.
    As fans we were appalled, but I will still stick together with Reds and BR - it is the very underdog story that we crave for.
    And because - You'll Never Walk Alone.
    we can still do it!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #863
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    As fans of LFC..reality is hard to swallow..fact is..in our system there is a failure..rectify that failure or we will waste few more years & millions of money..will leave you lot to cheer LFC & the manager..

    I will keep quiet for now..

    YNWA

  4. #864

    Default

    We will still take the walk together no matter we KPKB or remain in silent. YNWA
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  5. #865
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    We will still take the walk together no matter we KPKB or remain in silent. YNWA
    Real fans will kpkb lar. Feel the passion!!!!!!! Hehehe

  6. #866
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

    Real fans will kpkb lar. Feel the passion!!!!!!! Hehehe
    But will nevertheless support the team regardless of results, outcomes and difficulties.

    Fair weather fans aplenty. Nxt season alot of mansiptea, chelski, gooners, hotcaker n LFC 'fans' wil switch over to manu.

    Maybe already happening. Hahaha

    Huat ah! Lets fight on for top 4.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #867

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    YNWA.. we lost 1 game.. I was appalled before, when we played under Sounnes, Evans, Kenny v2, Hodgson, you guys lost it because of 1 game?

  8. #868
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    YNWA.. we lost 1 game.. I was appalled before, when we played under Sounnes, Evans, Kenny v2, Hodgson, you guys lost it because of 1 game?
    Ive plenty of confidence.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #869

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    Relax, Allen out for the season, as long as it is not shelvey replacing him, got chance for good results!

  10. #870

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    YNWA.. we lost 1 game.. I was appalled before, when we played under Sounnes, Evans, Kenny v2, Hodgson, you guys lost it because of 1 game?
    it wasnt juz this 1 game..

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Relax, Allen out for the season, as long as it is not shelvey replacing him, got chance for good results!
    and bohnini too..
    gives us hope..

  11. #871
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    Seem pretty quiet due to International Game Week. keke

  12. #872

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Seem pretty quiet due to International Game Week. keke
    that...and suarez wanting to move? he should have no shortage of offers
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  13. #873

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    Westham got lucky..... damn lucky.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  14. #874
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    that...and suarez wanting to move? he should have no shortage of offers
    Heard that clubs will Q from Batam to JB !!! Kekeke

  15. #875

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Seem pretty quiet due to International Game Week. keke
    We rest.. after which, half of us will continue to be always optimistically stupid, while the other half will be pessimistically ________________ depending on the last game's result!!!!

  16. #876
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    We rest.. after which, half of us will continue to be always optimistically stupid, while the other half will be pessimistically ________________ depending on the last game's result!!!!
    not the other half. just a few.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #877
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    Suarez goallll for his country !!!!!


  18. #878

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    not the other half. just a few.
    no matter what, we are all LFC fans (or closet fans)
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  19. #879

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Suarez goallll for his country !!!!!


    this man is a goal machine......we want him!!!!!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  20. #880
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

    likelihood of suarez moving on after this season if we fail to secure champs league.


    could be a big problem. otherwise, mux sell him for at least 50mil.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •