Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    i thought Rednose came from Aberdeen?
    dun care. some scottish team.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Eh hello bros!
    Every year we have hope for the following year, simply because the year is terok and jialat, but this year (ok 2013) we actually SEE the GOALS rolling in... instead of hitting the woodwork or not even getting the chance to be shot.
    And the PASSING movement, if not continuously through the games, but at least in bursts which stir the excitement in your diehard fan's hearts (come on don't fool yourself, you felt that!!!)
    Only the defence has looked more shaky than most years, but even then we have survived most onslaughts.
    Winning = Shiok.
    Losing = Shack.
    Just enjoy our winning streak and support the Manager whatever his name is la (He can be called Gaylord Focker for all we care!)
    SHIOK SHIOK LA!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    Eh hello bros!
    Every year we have hope for the following year, simply because the year is terok and jialat, but this year (ok 2013) we actually SEE the GOALS rolling in... instead of hitting the woodwork or not even getting the chance to be shot.
    And the PASSING movement, if not continuously through the games, but at least in bursts which stir the excitement in your diehard fan's hearts (come on don't fool yourself, you felt that!!!)
    Only the defence has looked more shaky than most years, but even then we have survived most onslaughts.
    Winning = Shiok.
    Losing = Shack.
    Just enjoy our winning streak and support the Manager whatever his name is la (He can be called Gaylord Focker for all we care!)
    SHIOK SHIOK LA!
    Yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    errr...

if his scottish record back then is so impressive and so good, why isn't he managing one of the top sides of English league in the early 80s?

why a struggling club like manu?

dun forget ur raf999 signed an injured player, aqualanlan. he is injured and he signed him.

how to explain that?
    manure back then still a big club..just like us now..

thats exactly what i meant...another manager signed players with long-trem injury u make noise, but BR signed MC kings too yet its ok?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    i thought Rednose came from Aberdeen?
    One of those club who broke the monopoly of Celtic & Rangers, i dont bother to check which club..

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    Eh hello bros!
    Winning = Shiok.
    Losing = Shack.
    SHIOK SHIOK LA!
    all i care is the club...LFC...the manager has got to convince with results...not just some fanciful display...

Sahin complained about BR.....

Good news is Nani wanna extend his deal in man united.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Sahin complained about BR.....

Good news is Nani wanna extend his deal in man united.
    sahin can't adjust to the rumbles in the EPL.

a pity.

you guys want torres back? 15m lelong.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    can la. we gif u steward downing, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    can la. we gif u steward downing, ok?
    was hoping for suarez actually

was hoping for suarez actually
    Gotta pay us 80 million first.... then plus torres. then every goals from suarez another 1 million.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Aia Zaren

Just to let you know, that this is not the buy and sell section, and that the moderators should have move your post there; we will accept Torres back, along with your 15mil, BUT ONLY AFTER your cheque clears

Gotta pay us 80 million first.... then plus torres. then every goals from suarez another 1 million.
    Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Aia Zaren

Just to let you know, that this is not the buy and sell section, and that the moderators should have move your post there; we will accept Torres back, along with your 15mil, BUT ONLY AFTER your cheque clears
    nvm...let him go back to atletico madrid then

Hey he scored against Steaua this morning worr although missed a pk. Do give him a chance. lol
    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 15th March 2013 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Hey he scored against Steaua this morning worr although missed a pk. Do give him a chance. lol
    Give him many many chance......
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Inter milan thrased hot cakes 4-1
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Inter milan thrased hot cakes 4-1
    Seems like their form downhill liao.

You should be so lucky.. LOL what if they reject him also?!!!! The nightmare scenario!!! NOOOOOOO

You should be so lucky.. LOL what if they reject him also?!!!! The nightmare scenario!!! NOOOOOOO
    Dont worry. Can sell to league team in China !!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    not bad.....i don't mind him scoring in the FA cup replay with man u. lol

then bobian lor....keep him.