Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    future always look bright for more than 20 years...

You have been very grumpy since Rafael left.

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    You had to surrender your nickname now !!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

You had to surrender your nickname now !!!
    Was hoping a Hiddink or an Ancelotti or even AVB to be honest..but BR? Haiz..

Lai lai lai. LFC Summer Tour 2013. Will they come to Singapore?? Keke

LFC Tour 2013 - Liverpool FC

Say what you like..hes you fave manager..maybe you have t-shirt of him and waering it to sleep?
    U dun gehgeh la.

Bro Rodz is BR. Brendan Rodgers is BR. Samesame! Wear the same undies liao still deny! Wahahahaha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Spot on!

Was hoping a Hiddink or an Ancelotti or even AVB to be honest..but BR? Haiz..
    As if we haf the funds, the team, the means etc to get them bk then.

We welcome u to love BR!

Hehehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Lai lai lai. LFC Summer Tour 2013. Will they come to Singapore?? Keke

LFC Tour 2013 - Liverpool FC
    If they come i must go and shake BR hands and take photo..... he dun have good CV but i know he is the correct man...... all famous manager like fergurson, hinndink watever nane..... they started from ground like BR.... given chance after chance even when teams does not play well...... must give support to BR.... he is the mager chosen so he must have some quality we do not know. l

like downing... even most of us hate him... he was still playing almost every game.... he must have some quality we yet to see and know except manager.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    If they come i must go and shake BR hands and take photo..... he dun have good CV but i know he is the correct man...... all famous manager like fergurson, hinndink watever nane..... they started from ground like BR.... given chance after chance even when teams does not play well...... must give support to BR.... he is the mager chosen so he must have some quality we do not know. l

like downing... even most of us hate him... he was still playing almost every game.... he must have some quality we yet to see and know except manager.
    downing getting better but i hope we can sign a better winger in the summers. hehehehehee

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

Rednose has got good CV before he came to old toilet..he managed Dundee Utd, if im not wrong, beating the likes of Celtics & Rangers to be champions of Scotland...

I will give my support to BR, only after he got us "his 1st trophy"...until then, he still not good enough coz the record states so...nobody can deny what is recorded right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    downing getting better but i hope we can sign a better winger in the summers. hehehehehee
    Someone must have seen Downing to be good thus signed him right? Now 2 of BR signings become sick chicken..2 MC-kings in the form of Borini & Allen on long term injury...

I have been looking for this, just could not figure out how to get to the data: How's the teams performance after Christmas?

The Anfield side have averaged more than two points a match since the start of December - only unstoppable league leaders Manchester United and high-flying Spurs, who Liverpool beat on Sunday, have done better.
    Source

You don't have to be convinced about BR - and frankly I don't care whether the manager is called BR or RB or KD or whatever. I care to see the team play better and start climbing the table. That's where we are.

Rednose has got good CV before he came to old toilet..he managed Dundee Utd, if im not wrong, beating the likes of Celtics & Rangers to be champions of Scotland...

I will give my support to BR, only after he got us "his 1st trophy"...until then, he still not good enough coz the record states so...nobody can deny what is recorded right?

Someone must have seen Downing to be good thus signed him right? Now 2 of BR signings become sick chicken..2 MC-kings in the form of Borini & Allen on long term injury...

scottish league's standards, no need me to say, everybody knows la, even if it is back in the early 80s.

in this instance, the Singapore coach, raddy, has an impressive CV. won suzuki cup leh. u want him to take over LFC?

huh... getting injured is part and parcel of the game la.

can't be faulted la.

no one is made of iron or steel, even if they are machines, they will still break down from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    I have been looking for this, just could not figure out how to get to the data: How's the teams performance after Christmas?

Source

You don't have to be convinced about BR - and frankly I don't care whether the manager is called BR or RB or KD or whatever. I care to see the team play better and start climbing the table. That's where we are.
    the current style of play and system for LFC works.

no need to change. just practise more and improve on it.

we will be title challengers very soon.

track record... hahahahahahaha

good to have la but it doesn't mean a thing if there's no results.

now, i'm seeing results from someone without a 'track record' and i'm pleased.

Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

scottish league's standards, no need me to say, everybody knows la, even if it is back in the early 80s.

in this instance, the Singapore coach, raddy, has an impressive CV. won suzuki cup leh. u want him to take over LFC?

huh... getting injured is part and parcel of the game la.

can't be faulted la.

no one is made of iron or steel, even if they are machines, they will still break down from time to time.
    errr..Scottish record is still good record..better than no record..it builds confidence to have some kind of success..

Funny when some players in the past got whacked left right centre by bro CC but when it comes to BR signings..its ok to be injured..lolZ..

the current style of play and system for LFC works.

no need to change. just practise more and improve on it.

we will be title challengers very soon.

track record... hahahahahahaha

good to have la but it doesn't mean a thing if there's no results.

now, i'm seeing results from someone without a 'track record' and i'm pleased.
    Hope BR doesnt fail..coz he has loads of fans here..lolZ

Hope BR doesnt fail..coz he has loads of fans here..lolZ
    u're wrong.

he is in fact, shouldering the hopes of many many LFC fans around the world. of course, u're not one of them.

errr..Scottish record is still good record..better than no record..it builds confidence to have some kind of success..

Funny when some players in the past got whacked left right centre by bro CC but when it comes to BR signings..its ok to be injured..lolZ..
    errr...

if his scottish record back then is so impressive and so good, why isn't he managing one of the top sides of English league in the early 80s?

why a struggling club like manu?

dun forget ur raf999 signed an injured player, aqualanlan. he is injured and he signed him.

how to explain that?

u're wrong.

he is in fact, shouldering the hopes of many many LFC fans around the world. of course, u're not one of them.

i thought Rednose came from Aberdeen?