Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    anyway, one clown by the name of mickey mouse owen grew up with the club.
    Mickey went to Real and Blondie went to Chelsea. Both "never made a dent" post Liverpool

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Raheem Sterling and Suso impressed as Liverpool U21s played out a 3-3 draw with West Ham United on Monday afternoon.

Suso hits double in U21s draw (videos) - Liverpool FC
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Just in case any of you were wondering about the premier league scorers for this season:

BBC SPORT | Football | Premier League | Top Scorers

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Just in case any of you were wondering about the premier league scorers for this season:

BBC SPORT | Football | Premier League | Top Scorers

chel$ki has 3 players.

however, ba's entry isn't a true chel$ki entry as he joined them mid-way from oldcastle, having scored some goals while in the black/white stripes.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Can't believe you said that. KD's 2nd reign is best forgotten for only the good times to be remembered with the man.
    Cant believe you said that too! KD wont us a trophy...got us to 2 cup finals & it meant nothing? Are you watching netball or football? You think its easy to get to a final let alone winning it?

KD's second reign is like a black hole between my left and right ear
    obviously you have not played certain level of football...i'm not saying i've played at the highest level coz obviously i've not but winning a medal/trophy deserves big mention...its no small deal...

He had 5yrs. We were patient.

BR not even 1 season.
    while BR certainly can play some nice tiki-taka, he needs planty of convincing...coz results speak for itself..i consider Spurs handing us a win when the were doing well until they gave us the equiliser...

We r in with a realistic chance of a top 4 finish.

Let's fight on!

Liverpool hoping to pave return for Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso

LIVERPOOL are hoping to pull off a coup by re-signing Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso.

By: Charles PerrinPublished: Mon, March 11, 2013

The Spaniard, who left the Reds in 2009, was a fans favourite on Anfield as he allied his elegance on the ball with an unerring accuracy in front of goal.

Alonso is believed to be unhappy at the Bernebeu, and the La Liga giants are preparing for a frenetic summer window of activity.

And he has hinted that he could end his four-year association with the club come the end of the season.

According to Spanish paper El Periodico, Alonso has taken the decision not to renew his contract with Los Blancos.

They also note that a 4m price tag has been placed on Alonso by the club.

The Express Online reported in December that Alonso was uncertain of his future at Real and was open to returning to Liverpool.

And if he were to come back, he would be welcomed back by the Liverpool fans.

Alonso has yet to open his account for Real this season and has racked up 13 yellow cards.
    He was good for us in his final year..not thoughout his stay with us..but that final year he was outstanding...i doubr he will be a good signing this time around, if he comes back..he will be 31 or 32? but that said, Gary Mac was great coming to LFC at an older age...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Yes the fans need to get behind the manager !!!!! Brendon Rodgers i trusted !!!!
    you guys can get behind BR lead by bro CC...im not his fan...not good enough till he bring us a trophy to his CV...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    while BR certainly can play some nice tiki-taka, he needs planty of convincing...coz results speak for itself..i consider Spurs handing us a win when the were doing well until they gave us the equiliser...
    Bro rodz, manu has been sibeh tyko thus far. They haf the luck.

Wat is wrong for LFC to haf a little luck once in a blue moon?

We deserve it!

I would like to believe tat u make ur own luck. Keep working hard and good things will eventually happen.

Keep the faith!

You'll never walk alone!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    wa, speshow foto for bro rodz.

think he print it out and keep in his wallet. wahahahahahahaha
    Say what you like..hes you fave manager..maybe you have t-shirt of him and waering it to sleep?

We r in with a realistic chance of a top 4 finish.

Let's fight on!
    lets be realistic, we won against Spurs but we were lucky coz at best we deserveda draw. But thats good..winning ugly but how long can we sustain depending on luck that opponents give the ball away for us to score?

Bro rodz, manu has been sibeh tyko thus far. They haf the luck.

Wat is wrong for LFC to haf a little luck once in a blue moon?

We deserve it!

I would like to believe tat u make ur own luck. Keep working hard and good things will eventually happen.

Keep the faith!
    Manure is a few levels above us like it or not. The way they play, they will make opponents go commit mistakes cozz they have good attacking players & a manager who has done it. They have a manaager who is bold enough to go from plan A to plan B or C if results are not coming their way...what have BR done? Just play tiki-taka...haiz...fortunately for him...another manager signed Suarez...a manager some of us here be-littled even though he won us trophy...haiz...

I have said before, even if LFC finished 5th and qualify for Europa League, i still see us as failed this season compare to last season coz last season even though we finished 7, we got to 2 finals, not an easy task...winning one of the final...and also qualify for Europa league...if u ask me...last season was more memorable...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    fortunately for him...another manager signed Suarez...a manager some of us here be-littled even though he won us trophy...haiz...
    Real for real, coin for coin, KD did sign Suarez.. but also KD signed Henderson, Downing, Carol, etc etc.. dude.. it was a huge bill.. must look at the state we were left in.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    we score 56 goals, same as chelsea.... the problem is we draw too many games, 9 in total.

If 5 of that are won, we will be be in 3rd spot with 55 points. And to some fans, that is not enough despite a tremendous improvement.

Now we are in 6th spot, 7 points from 4th spot, of course Not good, but compare it last year under KD, 29 games, Liverpool stands at 42 points, 7th placing, draws same amount of games at 9. But 12 points behind 4th spot.

The different is we now scores 56 goals, last season after 29 games, we only score 35 goals.

So under BR, we did improve, that is a fact and cannot ignore. The problem is although we scores a lot of goals, we slipped in 36, 7 more then last year. We must buck up the defense and we will be in top 4 easily.

Talk about attacking football, or what tika tika, i don't really care, so long we put the ball in the net, make opponents hard to get our ball, is good already.

Under Rafa last season in charge 2010, after 38 games, we score a mere 61 goals and let in 35, good defend record but achieved only 7th spot. Lost 11 games and draws 9.

Under Roy Hodson and KD in 2010-2011, Liverpool achieved 6th placing after 38 games, scores only 56 goals and let in 44. Draws 7 games and lost 14 of it.
    We started scoring more goals after we were dumped out from Europa League & other cups competitions. We dont have other commitment other than the league. You cant compare the goals scored with other managers as during that time, those managers have cup competitions to think about. Rotate/rest some players depending on importance...Remember KD got us to 2 finals...he needed to get players fresh unlike BR who now only have EPL to play for... nothing to compare actually...KD win hands down...

Real for real, coin for coin, KD did sign Suarez.. but also KD signed Henderson, Downing, Carol, etc etc.. dude.. it was a huge bill.. must look at the state we were left in.
    Oh yeah! The same Downing who also in BR's staarting 11? Is that the same player dude?

Keep the faith people
    the future looks bright

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Keep the faith people
    the future looks bright

YNWA
    future always look bright for more than 20 years...