Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

When alonso is here... i dun noe he is good... when he is gone.... i find no one is better in his playing position....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    When alonso is here... i dun noe he is good... when he is gone.... i find no one is better in his playing position....
    tas human.

never treasure things/people that are with us daily.. only when it is no longer with us then we start to miss and asks why.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

'Put A Bit Of Effort In Matt'

To start with, I need to make it clear that I don't like writing in to criticise the writers on this site. I don't think you're biased against my team, I understand you're all likely intelligent and knowledgeable commentators who have every right to an opinion, and despite my best efforts this will probably come across as the deluded ramblings of a paranoid *****wit (I can promise you I'm not). That being said, Matt Stanger's comments regarding Liverpool in W&L are garbage.

Let's start with the game. Liverpool didn't deserve a win yesterday and a draw would have been fair. We started well, Spurs came back into it, looked very comfortable and scored as a result of two 'soft' free kicks, made a mistake to let us equalise, and we finished the stronger. Overall Spurs were better, but not by too much. Vertonghen and Dembele are top players as well. Fairly succinct, but to me that summarises the game quite nicely.

His assertions on the game are generally fair, although there seems to be a reticence to give Liverpool much credit and an exuberance to highlight where Spurs let Liverpool win. His talk of missing a big opportunity and next season however is, for want of a better word, sh*te. We finished 8th last season. How anyone could think a team with a new young manager, a very young team, a (somewhat over emphasised) change of style, and a squad with an unhealthy mixture of underperforming and poor players would challenge for top 4 is beyond me. We are improving on last season whilst blooding young players and attempting to transform the squad into something resembling decent. This isn't to say Rodgers is perfect (he's made some mistakes), or that not signing a striker in summer wasn't a mistake (it was), but overall I think he's done a pretty good job. We are improving as the season has gone on, picking up a decent amount of points and starting to improve. There was no big opportunity.

As for next season, yes other teams will strengthen, or at least try to. Chelsea spent large sums of money last summer but it hasn't exactly panned out, has it? They don't even have a *****ing manager! Arsenal are going to spend big every year, are we to assume that potentially dropping out the CL is going to lead them to finally signing some world class players to stop the rot? Spurs may spend and continue to improve, or they may sign a couple of duffers and regress. Every year we hear it's the most open battle for top 4 in years, by that logic next year should be even more open. You seem certain that all three of the London clubs will improve, whilst Liverpool will struggle. A possibility indeed but far from a certainty and if this year is anything to go by, pretty bloody unlikely.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions but Matt, at least put a bit of effort in and think of something a bit more coherent and less cliched.
    Phil, Liverpool

curry sauce!

Price tickets increased by abt 9%..... we dun see that in s league.... i suspect tickets here are free..
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

So lets be careful before we get rid of Reina. He has proven himself to be skillful. People do suffer a loss of form, or a time when everything just goes wrong, but unlikely for someone to loose their skill overnight

Price tickets increased by abt 9%..... we dun see that in s league.... i suspect tickets here are free..
    u mean we've got a football league?

good morning...... reading say bye bye with their manager.... richard dunn still injured........ maybe sign a cheap richard dunn when he is fit.....

not much in the news for liverpool.... no news is good news.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

BBC News - Liverpool FC: Fans call season ticket rise insulting

insulting?... dunno..... too far away......

anyway, they can come and watch our s league..... then they will feel blessed...
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

good morning...... reading say bye bye with their manager.... richard dunn still injured........ maybe sign a cheap richard dunn when he is fit.....

not much in the news for liverpool.... no news is good news.
    raf999 can go apply. he has got solid track record mah.

oops, reading do not have the $$ for his 'golden handshake'.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

reading have the money, i mean the whole club can transfer to his name for the hand shake......

Rafa: No money to sack me? dun worry, transfer the club to my name.......

anyway, 4th spot is a little far away.... not easy for other teams to drop points, but we have a easier roster so may be luck is finally here..
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

reading have the money, i mean the whole club can transfer to his name for the hand shake......

Rafa: No money to sack me? dun worry, transfer the club to my name.......

anyway, 4th spot is a little far away.... not easy for other teams to drop points, but we have a easier roster so may be luck is finally here..
    Jus walk on la! Gagalai!

Which is why Abram never sign him with a long term contract.. No golden handshake..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

The Reds are on a war path boom pah,
    The Reds are on a war path boom pah pah!
    Anyway, opponent errors or our own team's composure are all little parts of the whole equation, at the end of the day it's what you see after the '=' sign that matters - the results... and we WON!
    WAY TO GO! YNWA!
    I am more and more impressed by Coutinho - other than being a true Brazilian with attacking flair (which is very much less of what I can say of Lucas Leiva... lol) he chips in his bit for the defence too. By the start of next season if he can put in a full 90 min shift... we should be able to score average 2-3 goals every match!!!
    OH THE EXCITEMENT!!!!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

and with alonso and new defenders, we are ready to compete once more....

wait.... is carroll gone forever? he is still useful in certain games, so long he runs and chase the balls.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    I am more and more impressed by Coutinho - other than being a true Brazilian with attacking flair (which is very much less of what I can say of Lucas Leiva... lol) he chips in his bit for the defence too. By the start of next season if he can put in a full 90 min shift... we should be able to score average 2-3 goals every match!!!
    As exciting as watching Cheesecake doing belly dancing.. Ha ha.. sorry sorry... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    So lets be careful before we get rid of Reina. He has proven himself to be skillful. People do suffer a loss of form, or a time when everything just goes wrong, but unlikely for someone to loose their skill overnight
    Reina took 1 step further instead.
    He lost his heart.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

Suarez will stay as he knows he will be a legend here!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post
    He lost his heart.
    barca stole his heart.

looks like valdes will be heading to gooners in 8.5mil GBP deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post
    He lost his heart.
    So did Stevie. But he is still here and he gave his all. It was an almost. So lets not be quick

"I have gone with my heart and decided to stay. I love this club and the supporters and that's what it boils down to."
    S Gerrard, 29 June 2004

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    So did Stevie. But he is still here and he gave his all. It was an almost. So lets not be quick

S Gerrard, 29 June 2004
    kudos to Stevie G.

anyway, one clown by the name of mickey mouse owen grew up with the club.