Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

KD was slated by some fans but he got us a trophy..BR tries tiki-taka & hes great?! LOLZ..

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    We are moving in a good direction.. Next 4 games against lowly teams are very important (Southampton {H}, A. Villa {A}, West Ham {H}, Reading {A})!! Beware of Harry Houdini
    QPR under HR is also heading twds gd direction..lolZ

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

But bringing a trophy is what we want

Giving him enough support is what we need to do. In my lowly ignorant silly opinion, we have less $$ than other teams, because of other managers we have ended up with lots of "highly paid/deliver little" players, so we are trying to rid of the dead wood while not descending into the abyss like Leeds did etc. come lah.. lets be together stupidly optimistic, with no reason what's so ever and nothing to gain...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    So with BR..im not fair? Everyone fair with RB assessment? LolZ..yeah..i believe you lot! Hahaha..till BR bring home a trophy worth my praise..hes never good enough..

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

QPR under HR is also heading twds gd direction..lolZ
    Absolutely. I think HR is a brilliant manager often undervalued by owners who don't look beyond the glitter.. If I was a QPR supporter, I would be happy now (there is hope with Harry on the whelm), and I would cry when they fire Harry for some fancy manager only to bring again them to the brink of financial disaster and relegation.

KD was slated by some fans but he got us a trophy..BR tries tiki-taka & hes great?! LOLZ..
    Can't believe you said that. KD's 2nd reign is best forgotten for only the good times to be remembered with the man.

A good win !!! YNWA hope we can maintain this form. Even if we win all the rest of the matches 4th spot is still a bridge too far for us now. Just play to the best and see where it brings us end of the season.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

KD's second reign is like a black hole between my left and right ear

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Can't believe you said that. KD's 2nd reign is best forgotten for only the good times to be remembered with the man.

improve the team first, and the trophies will come. BR looks to be on the right path, so a move up the EPL rankings, albeit without a trophy, should still be counted as positive.
    Liverpool are certainly capable of playing great attacking football, and in Suarez they have the most deadly striker in the EPL now. i'd say Liverpool fans have a bright future to look forward to if the team continues to improve under BR.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

So with BR..im not fair? Everyone fair with RB assessment? LolZ..yeah..i believe you lot! Hahaha..till BR bring home a trophy worth my praise..hes never good enough..
    He had 5yrs. We were patient.

BR not even 1 season.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Liverpool hoping to pave return for Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso

LIVERPOOL are hoping to pull off a coup by re-signing Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso.

By: Charles PerrinPublished: Mon, March 11, 2013

The Spaniard, who left the Reds in 2009, was a fans favourite on Anfield as he allied his elegance on the ball with an unerring accuracy in front of goal.

Alonso is believed to be unhappy at the Bernebeu, and the La Liga giants are preparing for a frenetic summer window of activity.

And he has hinted that he could end his four-year association with the club come the end of the season.

According to Spanish paper El Periodico, Alonso has taken the decision not to renew his contract with Los Blancos.

They also note that a 4m price tag has been placed on Alonso by the club.

The Express Online reported in December that Alonso was uncertain of his future at Real and was open to returning to Liverpool.

And if he were to come back, he would be welcomed back by the Liverpool fans.

Alonso has yet to open his account for Real this season and has racked up 13 yellow cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    He had 5yrs. We were patient.

BR not even 1 season.
    Yes the fans need to get behind the manager !!!!! Brendon Rodgers i trusted !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Yes the fans need to get behind the manager !!!!! Brendon Rodgers i trusted !!!!
    correct!!

correct!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    wa, speshow foto for bro rodz.

think he print it out and keep in his wallet. wahahahahahahaha

we score 56 goals, same as chelsea.... the problem is we draw too many games, 9 in total.

If 5 of that are won, we will be be in 3rd spot with 55 points. And to some fans, that is not enough despite a tremendous improvement.

Now we are in 6th spot, 7 points from 4th spot, of course Not good, but compare it last year under KD, 29 games, Liverpool stands at 42 points, 7th placing, draws same amount of games at 9. But 12 points behind 4th spot.

The different is we now scores 56 goals, last season after 29 games, we only score 35 goals.

So under BR, we did improve, that is a fact and cannot ignore. The problem is although we scores a lot of goals, we slipped in 36, 7 more then last year. We must buck up the defense and we will be in top 4 easily.

Talk about attacking football, or what tika tika, i don't really care, so long we put the ball in the net, make opponents hard to get our ball, is good already.

Under Rafa last season in charge 2010, after 38 games, we score a mere 61 goals and let in 35, good defend record but achieved only 7th spot. Lost 11 games and draws 9.

Under Roy Hodson and KD in 2010-2011, Liverpool achieved 6th placing after 38 games, scores only 56 goals and let in 44. Draws 7 games and lost 14 of it.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    we score 56 goals, same as chelsea.... the problem is we draw too many games, 9 in total.

If 5 of that are won, we will be be in 3rd spot with 55 points. And to some fans, that is not enough despite a tremendous improvement.

Now we are in 6th spot, 7 points from 4th spot, of course Not good, but compare it last year under KD, 29 games, Liverpool stands at 42 points, 7th placing, draws same amount of games at 9. But 12 points behind 4th spot.

The different is we now scores 56 goals, last season after 29 games, we only score 35 goals.

So under BR, we did improve, that is a fact and cannot ignore. The problem is although we scores a lot of goals, we slipped in 36, 7 more then last year. We must buck up the defense and we will be in top 4 easily.

Talk about attacking football, or what tika tika, i don't really care, so long we put the ball in the net, make opponents hard to get our ball, is good already.

Under Rafa last season in charge 2010, after 38 games, we score a mere 61 goals and let in 35, good defend record but achieved only 7th spot. Lost 11 games and draws 9.

Under Roy Hodson and KD in 2010-2011, Liverpool achieved 6th placing after 38 games, scores only 56 goals and let in 44. Draws 7 games and lost 14 of it.
    the past is behind us and we must put it down and face the reality, the present.

we are no longer the force that we once were. the brand-name no longer guarantees top coaches and players.

sad but true.

but still, i believe we have reasons to be optimistic about next season. call me 'simple-minded' or 'childish' or simply, 'wishful thinking', I believe it is finally the time to really aim high and wish for the stars.

if we have Alonso back and we can sign 2 good centerback and 1 good winger, with the current team, we can really achieve alot.

the past is behind us and we must put it down and face the reality, the present.

we are no longer the force that we once were. the brand-name no longer guarantees top coaches and players.

sad but true.

but still, i believe we have reasons to be optimistic about next season. call me 'simple-minded' or 'childish' or simply, 'wishful thinking', I believe it is finally the time to really aim high and wish for the stars.

if we have Alonso back and we can sign 2 good centerback and 1 good winger, with the current team, we can really achieve alot.

yup, just wanna show Liverpool is heading the right direction finally....

The centre back if can, get Carlos Martinez... he is quite good, before he is expensive, sign him.

by the way, we scores 5 own goals, highest in the league, same as fulham.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    yup, just wanna show Liverpool is heading the right direction finally....

The centre back if can, get Carlos Martinez... he is quite good, before he is expensive, sign him.

by the way, we scores 5 own goals, highest in the league, same as fulham.
    the O.Gs very sad.

the centerback is really terok. need to sign new centerback and sell skirtie. he really CMI in this new playing style.

the O.Gs very sad.

the centerback is really terok. need to sign new centerback and sell skirtie. he really CMI in this new playing style.
    Skirtie always like to pull people down rather than going for a header clearance. lol