Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Big result when not playing well..nothing to crow about our play except we got 3 pts..not a BR factor..its juz that we got the result we want..it could go Spurs way if they never screw up big time for our 2nd goal. Our build up to Suarez goal is very good though..Suarez finishing is top class..all BR lovers dont need to get carried away..lolZ..
    of cos its never a BR factor la.

just like its never a raf999 factor when we won the Champs league!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

great win against a very strong side.... top 4 finish definitely on the cards if you continue to play like that.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

of cos its never a BR factor la.

just like its never a raf999 factor when we won the Champs league!
    RB did a good sub by playing Hamann in the 2nd half..thats when we fought back..no?

more of the highlights (for those who didn't watch the match):

RB did a good sub by playing Hamann in the 2nd half..thats when we fought back..no?
    BR did his part when we were 2-1 down. he brought on Allen to contain the midfield and we won 3-2.

no?

I thought great teams are those that win when not playing well? Carried away.. none of us is. Just happy when we win.

Big result when not playing well..nothing to crow about our play except we got 3 pts..not a BR factor..its juz that we got the result we want..it could go Spurs way if they never screw up big time for our 2nd goal. Our build up to Suarez goal is very good though..Suarez finishing is top class..all BR lovers dont need to get carried away..lolZ..

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    I thought great teams are those that win when not playing well? Carried away.. none of us is. Just happy when we win.
    always nice to maintain a winning streak especially for LFC and the plight we are in now.

i find it disappointing and sad that a fellow fan will diss it off as nothing to crow about.

a win against a team like hotcakes is no longer a 'guarantee'. we should be very excited about the possible prospect of what the new manager can bring to the team if the players continue to mature, gel and play according to the style dictated.

i, for one, see a whole new world of possibilities and hope.

Com'on you REDS!!!

BR did his part when we were 2-1 down. he brought on Allen to contain the midfield and we won 3-2.

no?
    Our equaliser was not due to Allen or BR tactical genious..was it? That was the turning point in my opinion

always nice to maintain a winning streak especially for LFC and the plight we are in now.

i find it disappointing and sad that a fellow fan will diss it off as nothing to crow about.

a win against a team like hotcakes is no longer a 'guarantee'. we should be very excited about the possible prospect of what the new manager can bring to the team if the players continue to mature, gel and play according to the style dictated.

i, for one, see a whole new world of possibilities and hope.

Com'on you REDS!!!
    Just one win over teams above us is not a big deal..or is it? Standard has certainly drop! I am just being realistic in my assessment..not that we have beaten manure..manC..this season..

Our equaliser was not due to Allen or BR tactical genious..was it? That was the turning point in my opinion
    U can say the same for raf999's tactical switch involving hamann.

Give credit where its due, bro rodz.

Both manager made changes tat affected the game's final outcome.

Just one win over teams above us is not a big deal..or is it? Standard has certainly drop! I am just being realistic in my assessment..not that we have beaten manure..manC..this season..
    Its a BIG deal nw to even scrap a win over teams tat r above us.

It isn't tat the standard have dropped, its tat teams below us previously have caught up with us

We've been down for a while and towards the end of the season, we're seeing the light.

Its a BIG deal nw to even scrap a win over teams tat r above us.

It isn't tat the standard have dropped, its tat teams below us previously have caught up with us

We've been down for a while and towards the end of the season, we're seeing the light.
    Top 4 is a possibility tis season if we keep tracking and forcing our way through!

Next season will see us really challenging and it'll be gd to have more optimistic fans around, starting with u! Hehehehehe

Welcome to a whole new LIVERPOOL!

Since stats rarely lie and wake us up from whatever state we are in:

The Reds are the Premier League's leading scorers since the turn of the year with 25 goals and they quickly got into the attacking mode that has become a feature of their recent performances.

Source: The BBC

We must be doing something right... like I said.. how can anyone blame the manager for having only 1 striker in his disposal for the 1st part of the season. I still think not fair.

Since stats rarely lie and wake us up from whatever state we are in:

The Reds are the Premier League's leading scorers since the turn of the year with 25 goals and they quickly got into the attacking mode that has become a feature of their recent performances.

We must be doing something right... like I said.. how can anyone blame the manager for having only 1 striker in his disposal for the 1st part of the season. I still think not fair.
    Hahaha there's 1 such fan here tat is tis disillusioned!

Well.. I also sometimes need a wake up call from my stupidly optimistic mood.. but I always try to be fair to all, even when I am deep in my biased optimistic mood..

Hahaha there's 1 such fan here tat is tis disillusioned!

Well.. I also sometimes need a wake up call from my stupidly optimistic mood.. but I always try to be fair to all, even when I am deep in my biased optimistic mood..
    There's a golden sky.

So with BR..im not fair? Everyone fair with RB assessment? LolZ..yeah..i believe you lot! Hahaha..till BR bring home a trophy worth my praise..hes never good enough..

We are moving in a good direction.. Next 4 games against lowly teams are very important (Southampton {H}, A. Villa {A}, West Ham {H}, Reading {A})!! Beware of Harry Houdini

There's a golden sky.