Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    BR must treat u to a home game all expenses paid for coz you are his biggest fan! Hahaha..

I will belanja u teh tarik every week during games if next season we can challenge top spot..lolZ
    i tot cc prefers to be rewarded with fresh gee's?

next season, we expect to be challenging for top spot..
    for the 1st few games at least, unless the draw gives us top10 teams for those games..

Can lah..teh tarik, why not..we are friends after all..hahaha..
    u beo'ing his 35mm? or *gasp*..elva?
    shakira busy with bb, no time for u right?

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

huat ah!!!

LFC all the way!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

we are in debt.........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    we are in debt.........
    American owners...

Just in case you want to see goal highlights and the Nani karate challenge from the Man U vs Real M game:

Manchester United vs. Real Madrid: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis | Bleacher Report

Rafael should be sent off too i read? Play CL football every season but won the trophy only 3 times?! LOLz..must give them the title of "local champion" coz they can only dominate EPL..LFC have 5!

YNWA

Nvr in any doubt tat manu wil buang. Hahaha

Wow flying kick leh how not to get red card ??? Too bad he will be sold off next season it's good for them to have this kind of player to self destruct their champion dreams
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    confirm red card leh!!!!

Rednose also blame referee for defeat leh..not only RB..most managers do..hahaha

Anyway..rednose should book Webb or Clattenburg as referee for all their games in CL next season..they have Webb as referee for their coming FaCup tie with Chelsea..smell anything fishy? No? Smells stinky more coz its at old toilet right? Hahaha..

Rednose also blame referee for defeat leh..not only RB..most managers do..hahaha

Anyway..rednose should book Webb or Clattenburg as referee for all their games in CL next season..they have Webb as referee for their coming FaCup tie with Chelsea..smell anything fishy? No? Smells stinky more coz its at old toilet right? Hahaha..
    Expect a Rafa rant at the end of the game about untouchable managers.. the plot thickens...

Expect a Rafa rant at the end of the game about untouchable managers.. the plot thickens...
    Wrong..untouchable manager..not managerS..hahaha..

Asking for trouble with such a high legs going for the ball (Errr or the man) !!! HAHAHAHAHA

Some quoted reaction from our friendly OT fans

"......We lost the match not to RM but to the ref! So obvious to made us lose by all means.... at all cost..... KELONG!!! Nani doesn't even warrant a yellow talk about Red!!!......."

"I'm broken hearted.. Cmon that wasn't even a tackle to begin with!.... "
    Last edited by airfins; 6th March 2013 at 02:12 PM.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post

"......We lost the match not to RM but to the ref! So obvious to made us lose by all means.... at all cost..... KELONG!!! Nani doesn't even warrant a yellow talk about Red!!!......."

good that they are out. love to see them whine!!

next up is for them to lose the title!!!

Obviously upset mah. In EPL, they always get the curry favour from their pets referee. Hehehe. Suddenly 1 decision go against them is like volcano erupted.

They want Webb & Clattenburg can try request EUFA lah...UEFA not FA that rednose can control...

Dont see any ManUre jerseys outside...they must be mourning...

I have read similar things from Facebook pages of people that I know; but I decided not to reply and start a war, as we all grew together watching Bruce Lee movies, so I know where they are coming from

You are looking for the wrong color. Downtown so many wearing black mourning

They want Webb & Clattenburg can try request EUFA lah...UEFA not FA that rednose can control...

Dont see any ManUre jerseys outside...they must be mourning...