Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    raf999 is super 999, with 999 excuses, 999 line-ups and only 1 4-5-1 counter attack style.
    "I am only focusing on the next game" followed by a rant "blah blah blah blah blah blah" followed by "Sorry I won't answer anything, only I can blah blah.. but you can ask me about the next game!"

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post

Oh go on You might have been right on Lucas. I may have been one of those who said bad (can't remember but that's not my point so will just let me be one of those who were wrong in order to create my statement)... where were you with Roy? Kenny? Joe Cole, etc etc.. its easy to pick on one single item.... but we had so many at LFC.. I don't think we are 1 dimensional. We were playing with a single striker for half the season.. the manager is trying, the team is trying... things are looking up (stupidly optimistic - YNWA )
    From the start i said RH wasnt going to be good..KD is outdated,which is true but his style is effecient enough to win us a trophy & to 2 finals..JC is a skilful player who cant fit into our system..we need hardworking players who can chase every ball..look at Suarez..then look at Carroll..i think one of the reason why Carroll is loaned out is bcoz he seldom chase the loose ball..

We are one dimentional still..we only pass the ball around..be it playing 1 or 2 strikers..we dont switch to direct ball or long ball against certain teams who congested the middle of the field..

p.s. last 10 games (source):

Liverpool: 5 wins, 3 defeats, 2 draws (we played: Fulham, Stoke, QPR Sunderland, Manu U, Norwich, Arsenal, City, West Brom, Swansea)
    Chelsea: 5 wins, 3 defeats, 2 draws (they played: Norwich Everton, QPR Stoke, Southampton, Arsenal, Newcastle, Wigan, Man City)

Rafa must be one dimension man...
    Try put BR at Chelsea..u think he will last? BR name not even linked..coz there are big name players who are influencial..RB game is to attack opponents weakness..thats not one dimentional..how his LFC team beat manure..Madrid..Juve..Barca were different..

Bro Rodz, our salvation will only come nxt season.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

yes, he made good towards the end after like... 5 seasons?
    Now thats seeing potential..knowing certain player will be good in future..has BR sign any potential? He signed ready made..

Bro Rodz, our salvation will only come nxt season.
    I just dont feel positive with BR leadership..fortunately season gonna end in few mths..rumours of Suarez leaving isnt good either..we are still in a big storm..so gloomy ahead..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

Try put BR at Chelsea..u think he will last? BR name not even linked..coz there are big name players who are influencial..RB game is to attack opponents weakness..thats not one dimentional..how his LFC team beat manure..Madrid..Juve..Barca were different..
    I think he wil last.

1). He has no past wif chelsea's fans.

Raf999 has bad blood with senior chelsea players n all fans alike.

2). Br's brand of high pressing, short passing n possession play is modeled after tiki taka n is the type of football roman wants.

Raf999 is insistent on 4-5-1 counter attack, with squad rotation.

3). Chelsea has a wealth of quality attacking players with flair n mobility.

LFC has a lack of quality players as compared to chelsea.

4). Chelsea has a strong squad, with quality players frm gk to the bench.

We have jokers in left wing, center mid and mistake savvy skirtie.

5). BR has shown that he is willing to blood youth players as well as treating senior players who r stil quality with game time.

Raf999 rotates his team and the fact that he's interim, could mean tat he can't convince the entire team of his policy.

6). BR has shown the right tactical acumen to sub a player for a more positive result, a pity though LFC's bench is crap.

Raf999 has shown he can destroy the team's chance in the game against City which resulted in players' 'discussion' right after the match.

All in all, a pity BR only has a Championship Winner's medal and an unproven record. Otherwise, i believe chelsea will benefit with his appointment.

I am of the belief that next season we will seriously challenge for top 3.

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

I think he wil last.

1). He has no past wif chelsea's fans.

Raf999 has bad blood with senior chelsea players n all fans alike.

2). Br's brand of high pressing, short passing n possession play is modeled after tiki taka n is the type of football roman wants.

Raf999 is insistent on 4-5-1 counter attack, with squad rotation.

3). Chelsea has a wealth of quality attacking players with flair n mobility.

LFC has a lack of quality players as compared to chelsea.

4). Chelsea has a strong squad, with quality players frm gk to the bench.

We have jokers in left wing, center mid and mistake savvy skirtie.

5). BR has shown that he is willing to blood youth players as well as treating senior players who r stil quality with game time.

Raf999 rotates his team and the fact that he's interim, could mean tat he can't convince the entire team of his policy.

6). BR has shown the right tactical acumen to sub a player for a more positive result, a pity though LFC's bench is crap.

Raf999 has shown he can destroy the team's chance in the game against City which resulted in players' 'discussion' right after the match.

All in all, a pity BR only has a Championship Winner's medal and an unproven record. Otherwise, i believe chelsea will benefit with his appointment.

I am of the belief that next season we will seriously challenge for top 3.
    I disagree with your statements..only time will tell..hope everyone here is right..for me, no good CV, not good enough..coz no trophies to show..

Right now, BR isnt missed at Swansea coz they won a trophy with a new manager. Now dont tell me Swansea have better players than LFC?! Dont tell me its BR's team & Laudrup just continue what BR left coz if its BR's team, he would have won something with that team. Why does BR need longer time? Laudrup doesnt need that time. Coz BR isnt effective. Anyway, fans here prefer entertainment than winning trophies...we will be left behind by other teams who's aim is to win more than entertain...tiki-taka? Thats a big joke by BR...we have been the laughing stock of EPL...teams can tell us to keep the ball but they bring home the points...haiz...

I disagree with your statements..only time will tell..hope everyone here is right..for me, no good CV, not good enough..coz no trophies to show..
    Goodbye Bill Shankly. You would have never existed if it was up to bro roDz since you did not win anything before us, you were just a nobody... and since "Shankly took charge of Liverpool when they were in the Second Division and rebuilt the team into a major force in English football." neither would have the current Liverpool history existed. Goodbye "eighteen League titles, seven FA Cups and a record eight League Cups. Liverpool has won more European titles than any other English club, having won five European Cups, three UEFA Cups and three UEFA Super Cups."

Right now, BR isnt missed at Swansea coz they won a trophy with a new manager. Now dont tell me Swansea have better players than LFC?! Dont tell me its BR's team & Laudrup just continue what BR left coz if its BR's team, he would have won something with that team. Why does BR need longer time? Laudrup doesnt need that time. Coz BR isnt effective. Anyway, fans here prefer entertainment than winning trophies...we will be left behind by other teams who's aim is to win more than entertain...tiki-taka? Thats a big joke by BR...we have been the laughing stock of EPL...teams can tell us to keep the ball but they bring home the points...haiz...
    Tat is why, only time wil tell. U've said it.

If Shanks exist now..yes..hes not the right person to manage LFC but back then..time was on our side..football was.not about money..now everything money..if we.lack money,we will be left behind..thats why we need someone who has what it takes to bring us fwd fast..someone whos been there & done it..
    Last edited by roDz; 1st March 2013 at 11:16 PM.

If Shanks exist now..yes..hes not the right person to manage LFC but back then..time was on our side..football was.not about money..now everything money..if we.lack money,we will be left behind..thats why we need someone who has what it takes to bring us fwd fast..someone whos been there & done it..
    Nw, we oso do nt haf much $.

Time is oso on our side as no one in the right mind expect us to challenge in tis season n even nxt, due to the changes in the club in recent years

Nw, we oso do nt haf much $.

Time is oso on our side as no one in the right mind expect us to challenge in tis season n even nxt, due to the changes in the club in recent years
    Next season will be different. We will make a strong challenge.

But that's what I wrote at the very beginning... Man C $$$$, Chelsea $$$, Man U well established ... etc etc so we are there: no money and not well established (its like one of those movies, we are the Underdog ) .. and what we had Kenny blew it all on Carol (from the same movie: Kenny blew it on drinking or gambing or something.. left the wife and kids hungry!!!) etc.. So why blame BR for the current state? Blame and kick King Kenny for buying good for nothing, blame the yanks for not being so rich as Chelsea or Man C..

But that's what I wrote at the very beginning... Man C $$$$, Chelsea $$$, Man U well established ... etc etc so we are there: no money and not well established (its like one of those movies, we are the Underdog ) .. and what we had Kenny blew it all on Carol (from the same movie: Kenny blew it on drinking or gambing or something.. left the wife and kids hungry!!!) etc.. So why blame BR for the current state? Blame and kick King Kenny for buying good for nothing, blame the yanks for not being so rich as Chelsea or Man C..
    Yes. Bro Rodz let us all hold our hands together and await next season.

We will challenge again!

Let's Get Ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

NEW!! List of Grandmaster Kelongster:

1). Season August 2011 - July 2012: Zaren *

Table of Hat-Trick Heroes for Season 12/13!

1). 15/9/12 Saturday. Sunderland vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB, at Stadium of Light.
    1-1 DRAW with Suarez scoring the equaliser. ---> Zaren

2). 4/11/12 Sunday. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Newcastle Utd, at Anfield!
    1-1 Draw with Suarez scoring the equaliser. ---> fotoudavid

3). 11/11/12 Sunday. chel$ki vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB, at Stamford Bridge.
    1-1 DRAW with Suarez scoring the equaliser! ---> Zaren, fotoudavid and Roadrunner!!

4). 25/11/12 Sunday. Swansea vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB, at Liberty Stadium.
    0-0 Draw! ----> Sunnyday.

5). 25/11/12 Sunday. chel$ki vs. manSipTea (raf999's first game in charge of chel$ki), at Stamford Bridge.

SEASON 2012 AUG to 2013 MAY!

League table of Kelongsters.

1). sunnyday 51pts ---> stylo mylo TOP!
    2). zaren 49pts. ---> oh no!
    3). fotoudavid 41pts ---> Mr.Hat-trick Hero!
    4). Roadrunner 40pts. ---> mux run road faster!
    5). cheesecake 28pts ---> suddenly 5th! i'm back!
    6). philip 26pts
    7). Airfins 19pts
    8). Photo-orama 16pts
    9). Bro Rodz 12pts ---> climbing!!
    10). ahyooo 9pts
    11). shunzi 9pts ---> up up and away!
    12). Grumpy 8pts
    13). kelccm 7pts
    14). wonglp 7pts
    15). blazer_workz 5pts
    16). toxicboy 4pts
    17). canew 2pts

23/2/13, Saturday!! 1500GMT
    ONE OFF SPESHOW!!!

QPR vs. MANU!!
    Loftus Road!

DAVID vs. GOLIATH!!!

David was makaned bones and all by Goliath. there was to be no giant killing!

manu 2 QPR 0 (rafael, giggs)

1). 2-1 QPR WINS! (I believe in Fantasies! - ZamoraX2) CC ---> 0pt
    2). 3-0 man united wins (van persie x 3)(fotoudavid) ---> 0pt
    3). 0-0 DRAW!!!! (Underdog all the way) roadrunner ---> 0pt
    4). 1-0 Man U wins (Van Persie) zaren ---> 0pt

24/2/13, SUPER Sunday!! 1330GMT
    ONE OFF SPESHOW!!!

ManSipTea vs. chel$ki!!
    Etihad Stadium!

2-0 to manSipTea!! (toure, tevez)

1). 2-0 Siptea wins! (Aguero, Dzeko) CC ---> 3pts! ---> like, finally lor!!!
    2). 2-2 draw (fotoudavid)[ ---> 0pt
    3). 2-1 Manshitty win !! (Aguero, Tevez) roadrunner ---> 1pt
    4). 1-1 DRAW! (Aguero, Ba) zaren ---> 0pt

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

1). 15/9/12 Saturday. Sunderland vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB, at Stadium of Light.

1-1 DRAW with Suarez scoring the equaliser! ---> Zaren, fotoudavid and Roadrunner!!

5). 25/11/12 Sunday. chel$ki vs. manSipTea (raf999's first game in charge of chel$ki), at Stamford Bridge.

4). Roadrunner 41pts. ---> mux run road faster!
    5). cheesecake 31pts ---> suddenly 5th! i mux chopchop curry pop!
    6). philip 26pts
    7). Airfins 19pts
    8). Photo-orama 16pts
    10). ahyooo 9pts
    12). Grumpy 8pts
    13). kelccm 7pts
    14). wonglp 7pts
    15). blazer_workz 5pts
    16). toxicboy 4pts
    17). canew 2pts

2/3/13, Saturday!! 1500GMT
    ONE OFF SPESHOW!!!

chel$ki vs. WBA!!
    stamford bridge!

it has been suggested that Zola will make a SWIFT return to Stamford Bridge this evening once raf999's chel$ki buang at home against WBA. it is also said that anything less than a win will seal his fate.

1). 0-0 DRAW! GOODBYE RAF999!!! CC

2/3/13, Saturday!! 1730GMT

Wigan vs. LFC!!
    DW Stadium!!

Can we win, against the odds?

1). 2-1 LFC WINS! (Suarez X 2) CC

6). philip 26pts
    7). Airfins 19pts
    8). Photo-orama 16pts
    10). ahyooo 9pts
    12). Grumpy 8pts
    13). kelccm 7pts
    14). wonglp 7pts
    15). blazer_workz 5pts
    16). toxicboy 4pts
    17). canew 2pts

ONE OFF SPESHOW!!!

chel$ki vs. WBA!!
    stamford bridge!

it has been suggested that Zola will make a SWIFT return to Stamford Bridge this evening once raf999's chel$ki buang at home against WBA. it is also said that anything less than a win will seal his fate.

2). 1-3 WBA (as long as WBA score first, Chelsea will come apart)

Wigan vs. LFC!!
    DW Stadium!!

2. 3-0 LFC Wins (Suarez, Sturridge, Suarez)

6). philip 26pts
    7). Airfins 19pts
    8). Photo-orama 16pts
    10). ahyooo 9pts
    12). Grumpy 8pts
    13). kelccm 7pts
    14). wonglp 7pts
    15). blazer_workz 5pts
    16). toxicboy 4pts
    17). canew 2pts

ONE OFF SPESHOW!!!

chel$ki vs. WBA!!
    stamford bridge!

2). 1-3 WBA (as long as WBA score first, Chelsea will come apart)
    3). 3-0 (Chelsea win) Philip

Wigan vs. LFC!!
    DW Stadium!!

2. 3-0 LFC Wins (Suarez, Sturridge, Suarez)
    3). 3-2LFC wins(cortinoo,Suarez ) Philip