Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Like I told my son when RB was hired at Chelsea:

Good luck.. cause you are going to need it

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Eh sorry.. a prospective of reality when in comes to RB (again, I do appreciate what he did for LFC; BUT he is just not the right manager for a stable club).
    Leaving Valencia:

Benitez added: "I want to see it as positive that the club has tried to keep me on, but after the events of this season which have undermined my morale I have decided to reconsider my future at the club.
    ....!

Inter Milan were 7th when he left them (treble winners the year before...)
    "One, 100% support for the coach and buy four or five players. Two, carry on like this without a project, without planning and go ahead with one person to blame, for the whole season getting to May this way. The third is to speak to my agent, reach an agreement if there is not this support. Simple."....

Now in Chelsea.. ah.. must I really read the papers for you, they look so familiar, same Benitez, different team, Chelsea's turn to go through the political nightmare!!!
    At the end of the day..he won so much trophies now..maybe even more than what BR could win when BR retires..

We will see how far BR can bring LFC fwd..but from what i can see, we wont go far..stars will leave if no European games next season..but then again, with so many expert pundits here supporting BR..i hope he proves me wrong for LFC sake..

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    As long as there is JT at Chelsea..incoming manager will surely have a hard time..only JM is bigger than JT at Chelsea..time for RA to take action against JT but Chelsea fans love him..tough time there..
    yup JT and some old players are one of the reasons why managers always got a tough time..... JT is the main thorn....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Like I told my son when RB was hired at Chelsea:

Good luck.. cause you are going to need it
    Just like i wish my beloved LFC loads of luck when BR were hired? Sacked at Reading..average at Swansea..poor at LFC..we need more luck than Chelsea! Coz we dont have deep pockets like them..

Just like i wish my beloved LFC loads of luck when BR were hired? Sacked at Reading..average at Swansea..poor at LFC..we need more luck than Chelsea! Coz we dont have deep pockets like them..
    True, but that's the harsh reality that we are facing:

Chelsea: Lots $$$
    Man City: Lots $$$
    Man U: Well established

So: Arsenal / Spurs / LFC left to fight for that 4th spot before any of us can talk of higher.. that's the harsh reality. BR or RB that does not change things (apart from the politics that RB will sell and tear the club). Where was the mistake? Sale of LFC to Hicks and company.. sad harsh reality.. when football started talking mega bucks, we were left behind dreaming of stadiums etc.. That was a crucial point. Getting back, will take a lot more tears and frustrations, may or may not happen, maybe when the new financial regulations come into play.. maybe not..

But getting to the 4th spot is not going to be easy and its no fault to any manager.. so watching attractive football and trying to get there is all we have left, for real..

Oh, my solution: Be stupidly optimistic. It will be alright, YNWA

BR has managed few teams before LFC right? What has he achieved? Its not prejudice..its fact lah bro..hahaha
    Takes time to build up a team. Not much of a track record is ok. Most LFC fans like wat we see in the new LFC.

Got track record oso like tat. Take frm 4pts away frm top spot to 19pts away. Furthermore, with a strong team.

I belif most wil judge frm nxt season onwds.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Takes time to build up a team. Not much of a track record is ok. Most LFC fans like wat we see in the new LFC.

Got track record oso like tat. Take frm 4pts away frm top spot to 19pts away. Furthermore, with a strong team.

Just hope the owner provide more funds for BR to spend on. Especially on our defend need to beef up !!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Just hope the owner provide more funds for BR to spend on. Especially on our defend need to beef up !!!
    Yes tas rite.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Yes tas rite.
    So far..BR signed Sturridge..not bad..Allen..looking more like a flop than a hit..Borini..already look like a flop..

Most LFC fans? Prove? Many iv spoken to arent convinced BR is the man..one dimentional..no tactics..dominate possession but losing games..

Love to see Ancelotti come & play effectively & win more trophies..coz we can hv our names on trophies..not on unimportant statistics..at the end of the day, people remember winners..not entertainers..clowns can entertain too..hahaha

Most LFC fans? Prove? Many iv spoken to arent convinced BR is the man..one dimentional..no tactics..dominate possession but losing games..

Love to see Ancelotti come & play effectively & win more trophies..coz we can hv our names on trophies..not on unimportant statistics..at the end of the day, people remember winners..not entertainers..clowns can entertain too..hahaha
    let us take for example here...

i believe you're the only LFC fan to berate, belittle and begrudge BR the chance and time.

hehehehehehe

i believe you're the only LFC fan to berate, belittle and begrudge BR the chance and time.

hehehehehehe
    otherwise, LFC fans in CS who are opposed to BR's tenure can come in and state so.

then, we can have a rough consensus of the amount of ppl who are against his leadership in LFC.

hehehehehehe
    Play attractive football & win nothing must get high regards? Nope..not for me..win ugly bring home trophies than i consider success..coz its engraved on the trophies..im not belittling BR..hes just not good enough for LFC..hes can be good in entertainment..but football now is about target..winning..profit..if u cant win trophies how to attract sponsors? Stars will run away! I know u luv BR..donno why but sit back..think LFC as a big picture..is playing pretty football gonna bring us fwd? Which games that we play pretty but lost will u remember in few years time? Then think about our cup win under KD..no pretty football but we won..do u remember that game? Nobody mention we played pretty but heck we brought home the cup! Now thats what i want..not clown entertainment..but more like CSI..straight to the point..hit the target..but if u guys prefer entertainment..i suggest watching Arsenal..West Ham..or even Spurs now..very entertaining believe me!
    Last edited by roDz; 1st March 2013 at 02:43 PM.

otherwise, LFC fans in CS who are opposed to BR's tenure can come in and state so.

then, we can have a rough consensus of the amount of ppl who are against his leadership in LFC.
    LFC fans in CS..same people who called for Lucas axe few years ago? Now what happen when Lucas not playing? Hahaha..i was the only one rooting for Lucas..& im not afraid to make a statement now that BR is not good enough..

LFC fans in CS..same people who called for Lucas axe few years ago? Now what happen when Lucas not playing? Hahaha..i was the only one rooting for Lucas..& im not afraid to make a statement now that BR is not good enough..
    Oh go on You might have been right on Lucas. I may have been one of those who said bad (can't remember but that's not my point so will just let me be one of those who were wrong in order to create my statement)... where were you with Roy? Kenny? Joe Cole, etc etc.. its easy to pick on one single item.... but we had so many at LFC.. I don't think we are 1 dimensional. We were playing with a single striker for half the season.. the manager is trying, the team is trying... things are looking up (stupidly optimistic - YNWA )

p.s. last 10 games (source):

Liverpool: 5 wins, 3 defeats, 2 draws (we played: Fulham, Stoke, QPR Sunderland, Manu U, Norwich, Arsenal, City, West Brom, Swansea)
    Chelsea: 5 wins, 3 defeats, 2 draws (they played: Norwich Everton, QPR Stoke, Southampton, Arsenal, Newcastle, Wigan, Man City)

Rafa must be one dimension man...
    Last edited by photo-orama; 1st March 2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Added teams

yes, he made good towards the end after like... 5 seasons?

p.s. last 10 games (source):

Liverpool: 5 wins, 3 defeats, 2 draws (we played: Fulham, Stoke, QPR Sunderland, Manu U, Norwich, Arsenal, City, West Brom, Swansea)
    Chelsea: 5 wins, 3 defeats, 2 draws (they played: Norwich Everton, QPR Stoke, Southampton, Arsenal, Newcastle, Wigan, Man City)

Rafa must be one dimension man...
    raf999 is super 999, with 999 excuses, 999 line-ups and only 1 4-5-1 counter attack style.

I still don't think Lucas is good not much track proven Manager would like to come LFC anyway, BR is starting a whole new way of footballing in LFC from the U8 all the way to the 1st team it way path the way for the next 10-15yrs. As for the 1st team it will take at least 1 year for them to learn the new way. If you watch the way we play we did have lots of scoring chance if I am not wrong we have the most shot on goal in the EPL. It's the team that is not scoring regular enough. The only striker Suarez did wasted a lot of chances. With Sturridge in now hope the conversion rate will improve.

With the passing game going LFC had all the 1st team scoring except Carra and Reina thats don't happen in the last 10 over years. This show that the concept will bring in more goals only if the players are up to it. The plan is working now the players have to work too. If it doesn't work it's the player fault & we don't have much money to buy the type of top rated players we need.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II