Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Dont compare to Chelsea..compare to Spurs & Everton..
    tot is comparing to swansea?
    mebbe villa, oldham too, we need to match up to them..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    rest.

assaidi, dun know. maybe BR feels that he's not good enuff.
    MC?

If Rafa is the answer, what was the question (will he be fired today )?

Rafa Benitez finally snaps after Chelsea’s FA Cup win against Middlesbrough | Dirty Tackle - Yahoo! Sports

In BR we trust.

Assadi n Sterling both played in our last match from the bench. With Strudige n Codinho in now they won't be starting in the next few matches. I can see vast improvement in the team compared with last few season, we just need to tighten up the back and stop committing suicide by giving away stupid and own goals. The goals will come as we are creating so many chances, it's up to the strikers and midfield to finish it off.

During the last match there is a slight change in tactics as Erique keep looping the ball behind the last defender to let Suarrez have a go at it. It works to a certain extend and limits the back 4 from advancing forward. If not for the Carra mistake we would have win that tie and advance to The next round
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post

Rafa Benitez finally snaps after Chelsea‚€™s FA Cup win against Middlesbrough | Dirty Tackle - Yahoo! Sports

In BR we trust.
    He must leave earlier to maintain his 100% track record !!! Keke

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Assadi n Sterling both played in our last match from the bench. With Strudige n Codinho in now they won't be starting in the next few matches. I can see vast improvement in the team compared with last few season, we just need to tighten up the back and stop committing suicide by giving away stupid and own goals. The goals will come as we are creating so many chances, it's up to the strikers and midfield to finish it off.

During the last match there is a slight change in tactics as Erique keep looping the ball behind the last defender to let Suarrez have a go at it. It works to a certain extend and limits the back 4 from advancing forward. If not for the Carra mistake we would have win that tie and advance to The next round
    Got to agreed that our defenders not up to the par recently, causing the team dropping points here and there. Just hope at the end of season, we can get in 1 to 2 better defenders !!!

Rafa Benitez finally snaps after Chelsea’s FA Cup win against Middlesbrough | Dirty Tackle - Yahoo! Sports

In BR we trust.
    He smart. Kena sack wil get compensation again, jus like wat happened at inter.

Can see tat he is forcing a sacking.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

People are beginning to smell his smell though (he carries too much politics.. if only "I am only focusing on the next game" were to be true). Even bro rodz was not wanting him anymore (i think.. .. ... ... ..) ...

He smart. Kena sack wil get compensation again, jus like wat happened at inter.

Can see tat he is forcing a sacking.

People are beginning to smell his smell though (he carries too much politics.. if only "I am only focusing on the next game" were to be true). Even bro rodz was not wanting him anymore (i think.. .. ... ... ..) ...
    Bro rodz has BR n raf999 in his bedrm liao! Where else would he rather they be? Hahahahahaha

Haha..wah lau..how can BR be in the same class as RB? What has BR achieved? Just play good-to-eye football suddenly future is good? Arsenal have been playing best football yet win nothing. For me, no trophy=not good enough..thats BR..coz till now i cant remember a single game under BR..except lost to Oldham..

Win bad against good teams is better than play nice footy against smaller teams & lose..coz i only remember win, not lose..

I remember good performance and not necessary a win if they keep winning ugly I won't be proud of them and I will say they don't deserve the title just like a team from the toilet cleaners team
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    I remember good performance and not necessary a win if they keep winning ugly I won't be proud of them and I will say they don't deserve the title just like a team from the toilet cleaners team
    They won 19 titles..20 coming soon..we are stucked at 18 for as long as i can remember..i will be proud if LFC won 19 or 20 titles coz its not easy to win a league..few teams play nice football..Arsenal..West Ham..they play nice passing football but what did they win? Trophies..championships are recorded..nothing can be taken away..Chelsea won their CL by winning ugly..they have "Chelsea" engraved on the trophy..what have LFC under BR achieved? Nil..

They won 19 titles..20 coming soon..we are stucked at 18 for as long as i can remember..i will be proud if LFC won 19 or 20 titles coz its not easy to win a league..few teams play nice football..Arsenal..West Ham..they play nice passing football but what did they win? Trophies..championships are recorded..nothing can be taken away..Chelsea won their CL by winning ugly..they have "Chelsea" engraved on the trophy..what have LFC under BR achieved? Nil..
    Unker, relax. Br has taken over for less than a season, coming frm a v low pt in our history.

Keep ur prejudice in check.

Things will get beta.

rafa got kena sack or not??? sack bonus so big..... becomes his hobby liao
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Unker, relax. Br has taken over for less than a season, coming frm a v low pt in our history.

Keep ur prejudice in check.

Things will get beta.
    BR has managed few teams before LFC right? What has he achieved? Its not prejudice..its fact lah bro..hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    rafa got kena sack or not??? sack bonus so big..... becomes his hobby liao
    BR never got sack before? Check a club call Reading..hahaha..

BR never got sack before? Check a club call Reading..hahaha..
    bro i was asking about RB not BR....

the sacking looks confirm, even some old chelsea players dun like him....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Playing nice football dont win you trophies..they win you fans..yes..fans..coz fans of your opponents love it..they can let your team play nice football but they won the games..hahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

bro i was asking about RB not BR....

the sacking looks confirm, even some old chelsea players dun like him....
    As long as there is JT at Chelsea..incoming manager will surely have a hard time..only JM is bigger than JT at Chelsea..time for RA to take action against JT but Chelsea fans love him..tough time there..

As long as there is JT at Chelsea..incoming manager will surely have a hard time..only JM is bigger than JT at Chelsea..time for RA to take action against JT but Chelsea fans love him..tough time there..
    Eh sorry.. a prospective of reality when in comes to RB (again, I do appreciate what he did for LFC; BUT he is just not the right manager for a stable club).
    Leaving Valencia:

Benitez added: "I want to see it as positive that the club has tried to keep me on, but after the events of this season which have undermined my morale I have decided to reconsider my future at the club.
    ....!

Inter Milan were 7th when he left them (treble winners the year before...)
    "One, 100% support for the coach and buy four or five players. Two, carry on like this without a project, without planning and go ahead with one person to blame, for the whole season getting to May this way. The third is to speak to my agent, reach an agreement if there is not this support. Simple."....

Now in Chelsea.. ah.. must I really read the papers for you, they look so familiar, same Benitez, different team, Chelsea's turn to go through the political nightmare!!!