Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

we are slipping away because we do not have a team as strong as chel$ki's.

chel$ki has a really fantastic team as compared to ours.
    Dont compare to Chelsea..compare to Spurs & Everton..

but dun worry, we will win the league next season!
    With BR? You serious??

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

Dont compare to Chelsea..compare to Spurs & Everton..
    How to?

Everlose has the same manager for years, playin the same style. There's consistency at the top n stability in club admin. Moyes is finally reapin the rewards.

Hotcakes has the players n the funds. Not only that, they r based in the capital, higher attraction as compared to Merseyside. Avb jus has to choose the right players n spur them on. There's not much change in hotcakes playing style n further to that, they r strengthened by recent shrewd signings.

Us? Too much turmoil at the club. Only nw then we r starting to clear the debris. Due to previous managerial employments, we r clearing out bad signings, getting the players to adapt to a new management and to a new playing system.

BR has not even gotten a full season under his belt but from my POV, the team is playing well n definitely there's a huge improvement over the last 5 season in terms of play n style.

ManSipTea, hotcakes n the likes have grown stronger due to 1 reason or another. We can't compete with them in terms of marquee signings n instant success is way beyond us. We have to be realistic n get a gd playing style and admin system up n going. A gd youth scouting network as well as a gd youth academy is very important as we can't compete with other clubs' financial muscles, we might as well get them while they r young, nurture them in LFC's way n culture.

We need time n i think modeling after Barca's system is the right way, given their consistent success at home n away.

Instant success seekers shud try supporting manSipTea. The new LFC need time to grow n mature. Com'on you REDS!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

With BR? You serious??
    With him, there's Confidence for the Future!! Hehehehehe

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehe

must read ah!!

TOP 4 here we come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    must read ah!!

TOP 4 here we come!!!

Did Bro Rodz write that?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Did Bro Rodz write that?
    he wrote it as he still love BR very much.

How to?

Everlose has the same manager for years, playin the same style. There's consistency at the top n stability in club admin. Moyes is finally reapin the rewards.

Hotcakes has the players n the funds. Not only that, they r based in the capital, higher attraction as compared to Merseyside. Avb jus has to choose the right players n spur them on. There's not much change in hotcakes playing style n further to that, they r strengthened by recent shrewd signings.

Us? Too much turmoil at the club. Only nw then we r starting to clear the debris. Due to previous managerial employments, we r clearing out bad signings, getting the players to adapt to a new management and to a new playing system.

BR has not even gotten a full season under his belt but from my POV, the team is playing well n definitely there's a huge improvement over the last 5 season in terms of play n style.

ManSipTea, hotcakes n the likes have grown stronger due to 1 reason or another. We can't compete with them in terms of marquee signings n instant success is way beyond us. We have to be realistic n get a gd playing style and admin system up n going. A gd youth scouting network as well as a gd youth academy is very important as we can't compete with other clubs' financial muscles, we might as well get them while they r young, nurture them in LFC's way n culture.

We need time n i think modeling after Barca's system is the right way, given their consistent success at home n away.

Instant success seekers shud try supporting manSipTea. The new LFC need time to grow n mature. Com'on you REDS!
    You comments contradict la bro..

With him, there's Confidence for the Future!! Hehehehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

Did Bro Rodz write that?

he wrote it as he still love BR very much.
    Since when i have confidence in BR? This writer try to brainwash supporters..same if your company send you for courses..brainwashing so that you think positive but in reality can it be attained? Not really possible right? We wont get past Arsenal, Spurs & Everton come end of the season even if our remaining games are easier than this. Why? Ask BR..he has no plan B..tiki-taka all the way..with players like Allen..Borini..

Swansea replaced BR with Laudrup..Allen with Michu..won the cup we won last season..LFC replaced KD who won us a trophy & got us to 2 finals & a place in Europe..we got KOed by lower teams..out of Europe next season..yet people are happy with BR! Im definitely unhappy..im the 1st person here who wants him out..average at best..thats BR..

must read ah!!

TOP 4 here we come!!!
    we will win the league next season!!!

Swansea replaced BR with Laudrup..Allen with Michu..won the cup we won last season..LFC replaced KD who won us a trophy & got us to 2 finals & a place in Europe..we got KOed by lower teams..out of Europe next season..yet people are happy with BR! Im definitely unhappy..im the 1st person here who wants him out..average at best..thats BR..

Bro Rodz, that's not a good argument.

1). Michael Laudrup took over at Swansea but the main bulk of the team remains the same.

BR took over a team that had problem playing as one as a few players were brought in by previous managers and is yet to merge in well with the core of the team. On top of that, he added in a few signings.

2). The playing style of Swansea remains the same. The chairman brought Michael in so as to ensure the same flowing style of possession and attractive football.

BR was brought in as a young, up-and-coming manager to oversee the transition of the club, playing style and youth players. He was brought in to put in a new playing style and set up a system.

3). The Swansea team is able to assimilate since only a few players are added in as the playing style and system are already in place. Michael made an astute signing in Michu, a relatively unknown in Spain, and is duly rewarded with a cup finals triumph.

The LFC team is finally coming to play as one after having being put through the new playing style and system for close to 3/4 of the season. From time to time, there are still mistakes but they are getting fewer.

The key is a stable management and an effective system whereby the players are able to adapt to, grow and excel in.

It took up to 5 seasons before SAF won something with a mediocre team and even longer to establish an empire in EPL. SAF was average at best when he joined manu from Aberdeen. he has alot of deadwood to clear too back then.

Now, LFC and the new management needs some time to sort out the mess and get the team to play like one and in an effective way.

Its a long road but I believe we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Next season, we will be real challengers!

for those in a hurry to achieve greatness, just look over your shoulder! there, mansipTea is waiting for you!

Bro Rodz, that's not a good argument.

1). Michael Laudrup took over at Swansea but the main bulk of the team remains the same.

BR took over a team that had problem playing as one as a few players were brought in by previous managers and is yet to merge in well with the core of the team. On top of that, he added in a few signings.

2). The playing style of Swansea remains the same. The chairman brought Michael in so as to ensure the same flowing style of possession and attractive football.

BR was brought in as a young, up-and-coming manager to oversee the transition of the club, playing style and youth players. He was brought in to put in a new playing style and set up a system.

3). The Swansea team is able to assimilate since only a few players are added in as the playing style and system are already in place. Michael made an astute signing in Michu, a relatively unknown in Spain, and is duly rewarded with a cup finals triumph.

The LFC team is finally coming to play as one after having being put through the new playing style and system for close to 3/4 of the season. From time to time, there are still mistakes but they are getting fewer.

The key is a stable management and an effective system whereby the players are able to adapt to, grow and excel in.

It took up to 5 seasons before SAF won something with a mediocre team and even longer to establish an empire in EPL. SAF was average at best when he joined manu from Aberdeen. he has alot of deadwood to clear too back then.

Now, LFC and the new management needs some time to sort out the mess and get the team to play like one and in an effective way.

Its a long road but I believe we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Next season, we will be real challengers!

for those in a hurry to achieve greatness, just look over your shoulder! there, mansipTea is waiting for you!

I am another one full of hope for the future of LFC... awww come on you Reds, haven't you been hoping for the last how many years already?! What's a few more...?
    Champions or not, I will stick with this club cos it is an honest, hardworking 'underdog' - we all love such underdog stories, and Liverpool's one for me... forever!
    YNWA!!!!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    I am another one full of hope for the future of LFC... awww come on you Reds, haven't you been hoping for the last how many years already?! What's a few more...?
    Champions or not, I will stick with this club cos it is an honest, hardworking 'underdog' - we all love such underdog stories, and Liverpool's one for me... forever!
    YNWA!!!!
    yayyyy!!!

Com'on you REDS!!!

Against wigan 3rd march..... we must take the 3 points and hope teams above all buang!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Where is sterling and assaidi??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Where is sterling and assaidi??
    rest.

assaidi, dun know. maybe BR feels that he's not good enuff.