Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anYboDy???

im already halfway into joining u all le... all i need now is a D70!!! haha... sponsor mi leh anybody???

Quote Originally Posted by IcCcYBoi
    im already halfway into joining u all le... all i need now is a D70!!! haha... sponsor mi leh anybody???
    hw much are u short of ?? * i am not instigating u to borrow $ from me either. coz i am saving up for a 70-200mm and a 50-500*

haha... erm... let mi guess... maybe about going to a thousand dollars or lesser??? wonder when i will finish saving up... by that time... i think i can get a D2H for $1000+ liao... haha...

Like what the korkor's n jiejie's told me here...concentrade on your studies first...

haha... i dun care... just wanna get my hands on the D70 1st then say... lolx...

actually u should really hold on for a while...
    poly student is a bit too early to spend so much into your eq,
    unless u already have e budget set aside. =)

i bought my 10D using parent visa card, lolx, now working my butt off to pay back..
    well, at least its within my plans and budget.. heh heh

haha... erm... let mi guess... maybe about going to a thousand dollars or lesser??? wonder when i will finish saving up... by that time... i think i can get a D2H for $1000+ liao... haha...
    hello.. when D2h is 1000+ that will be 10-11 years later liaoz......... hmmmm lets see.... 900+ is realli a rather big sum to a student... u should have worked la... go work now ! go go !!

WORK WORK WORK !!!

btw.... u can pay by installments wad........ ask ur dad to pay installments using a credit card first la.. den later u go work and pay back monthly lor..

suggestion:

Summon all West Side students !! lets all become a small group and we all go shoot !! wanna start something like that ??

hmm.. why not have some requirements...

like..

opens to all West district Clubsnap Primary, Secondary, Poly and Jc students ?

(other district students may come and join too ! )

haha... my dad's idea was to wait till the price drop lower then consider buying... and i dunno how LOW is his LOW!! lolx...

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    suggestion:

Summon all West Side students !! lets all become a small group and we all go shoot !! wanna start something like that ??

hmm.. why not have some requirements...

like..

opens to all West district Clubsnap Primary, Secondary, Poly and Jc students ?

(other district students may come and join too ! )
    thats quite a good idea... cause easier to communicate wif peers ma... but should change the WEST to the EAST... cause im from the east district... lolx...

haha ... i'm saving up for one too ... so far saved around 700+ of my own cash .. (excluding bank $$ ... not gonna touch bank $$ ... yet) hahaha

a dslr with e likes of D70, i dun think its ever gonna fall beyond the 1.8k mark...
    then again, just my humble opinion...

so i hope ur dad's low is not something like 1.5k and lower...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    a dslr with e likes of D70, i dun think its ever gonna fall beyond the 1.8k mark...
    then again, just my humble opinion...

so i hope ur dad's low is not something like 1.5k and lower...
    haha... i also hope so... haiz...

haha... i also hope so... haiz...
    small suggestion..
    if you REALLY cannot TAHAN anymore...
    try asking ur dad, give him a kinda say, 6 mths plan,
    u going to RP right? school will not start til jun..? (dunno abt the poly system now.. haha)
    get a part time job, save as much as u can... tell him you will pay him by installments...
    You can try buying from Cathy Photos, they allow credit card payment (about 12 mths) at 0% interest, so +/- you have to pay about $170~ per month.

try discussing with him, let him know you DO have PLANS and is willing to work for it. might be able to make him reconsider, of course DUN push your luck lo... later u make him mad then no hope liaoz...

and remember to stick to your end of the bargain...

go find a job lar.... still got abt 3mths more before sch opens.... if u hard working enuff...3mths should be able to buy d70+kit+flash+tele+bag+....etc.... heehee... work hard for it... u will love the d70 even harder when u eventually owns it i won't reccomend anyone to go loan or installment to buy anything... prepare for the rainy dayz... unless u already have the money in ur bank...go installment to make the pinch less painfull....by all means go ahead....

haha... erm... sch starts in april.... so i guess not enough time to start another work liao... already quit my previous job already... so now just waiting for school to reopen...

RP's New Media??
    Hmm.. Good luck in finding a job.
    It's quite similiar to NYP's animation course.

If you are into IT, game design and computers, yeah, this is a good course.

Work really hard and get good grades. This is one competitive industry.

haha... thanx... sch is starting in 2 weeks time... so i guess no need wish mi luck in finding jobs already... keke...

I think you misread me.
    It's difficult to find jobs in the IT and gaming industry.

Are you interested in the Media, or IT?

ooo.... hee... psps... mmm... yup... interested in IT lorx....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12