Thread: Manfrotto MKC3-PF Tripod @ $89

Default Manfrotto MKC3-PF Tripod @ $89

Hi all I chance upon this tripod selling at $89. Is this a good buy? Any review for those using it?

Default Re: Manfrotto MKC3-PF Tripod @ $89

what is the weight? the cam has to fixed onto the tripod, not quick release?

You could read up the general tripod guideline and compare: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/other...ipod-head.html
    EOS

Hi krw83 and buzzmario, the MKC3-PF is a Special White Edition tripod in Manfrotto's Compact Line of tripods. I am currently using it as a travel tripod together with a 323RC2 adapter. My main tripod is a 055XProB with an 804RC2 head.

Regarding buzzmario's query - no, it does not come in-build with a quick release. It is 35cm fully folded and 105-130cm set-up depending on whether you use the centre column. It weighs 0.8kg and is rated to 1.5kg load. Regarding krw83's query - whether it is a good buy depends on what you are looking for in a tripod.

My advice is to go to a shop and have a feel for the tripod. Decide your needs and your budget and how much load the tripod needs to carry and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by joNWKng View Post
    Hi krw83 and buzzmario, the MKC3-PF is a Special White Edition tripod in Manfrotto's Compact Line of tripods. I am currently using it as a travel tripod together with a 323RC2 adapter. My main tripod is a 055XProB with an 804RC2 head.

Regarding buzzmario's query - no, it does not come in-build with a quick release. It is 35cm fully folded and 105-130cm set-up depending on whether you use the centre column. It weighs 0.8kg and is rated to 1.5kg load. Regarding krw83's query - whether it is a good buy depends on what you are looking for in a tripod.

My advice is to go to a shop and have a feel for the tripod. Decide your needs and your budget and how much load the tripod needs to carry and go from there.
    Hi joNWKng thanks for sharing these with us.